Feelings

Hey guys. The beginning of the whole journal. Welcome.

My names Stormy I'm 13 turning 14 next month. Whoop. Off to a good start. I'm going to be honest with you guys. I'm that type of girl that always has people smiling and laughing. And always smiling, herself. I was always happy. Always. Never had a care in the world. Then some thing happened back in 2012. And ever since those events happened, I've been sad, depressed. I was diagnosed with depression when I was 11 years old. You shouldn't be sad at that age. You should be happy and care free. But I guess I wasn't that lucky.

I've had suicidal thoughts. But I never trued to kill myself. Which is a good thing.

"Well, did You try anti-depressed pills? They always work. They help a lot. "

Answer is yes. But the pills didn't help me. They just made me worse. So, I just took myself off them. And I just deal with it.

I've been bullied a lot. And it sucks. I've stood up for myself a couple times. Which is good I guess...

I've been through a lot. But here I am, drowning myself in music and listening to the love that's coming through my headphones. Music is pretty much the only thing that helps me anymore. But through all the crap, I've kept a smile in my face. Still making others happy, laughing, and smiling.

I really don't know How I do it. I guess it's just that I don't want others to feel the way I feel.

Dont be frightened by me, darling. It's just the way I am. Even though I've had an urge to hurt people, but I dont. I'm more if a dark person. Practically Emo. I'm One of the mist sweetest person you'll probably ever meet. Wanna know why? It's because I'm not fake.