Not so bad

Sorry, haven't been on in awhile. Again. I've just been so busy, I guess. With trying to come up with some ideas with a story I have in mind. So when I get the few chapters planned and written out, you guys could check it out. :D 

Anyways, with my relationship life, I really don't have one anymore. I honestly don't know what happened, but he just stopped talking to me for no reason. Until I messaged him basically saying that I broke up with him. And that was when he finally replied to any of my messages. It sucked. Maybe he was just too scared to break up with me. Scared that I might like blow up on him or something. It hurt. But not a lot. Like, I cried, but I got over it. Now I'm just scared to get close to someone, again. 

It sucks getting close and attached to someone, it really does. Especially if you were with them a lot and talked to each other almost everyday. And then all of a sudden, there's nothing. Like it just disappeared into thin air. As if nothing ever happened. But if you have an attitude like me, you get that attitude when you're sad and upset and you're just like, "Oh well....Fuck it...I guess..." You get into that " I don't give a fuck" or "I don't care." mood. 

Umffffffff. I really want waffles right now. Waffles honestly takes all the main away XD. Because waffles are life man.

Someone once told me that I reminded them of Ticci- Tobi. Which is an awesome creepy pasta character you should read about. Creepy pasta is also amazing. 

Well, I know this was really short, but aye, I need to spend more time on more fabulous ideas for the story I'm gonna write AND hopefully finish unlike the other stories in the past. 

Love you guys!!! And thanks for reading about the problems in my boring, pathetic, and useless life.