Hinata (Edited)

Hinata had just put her chakra in the orb.  A/N italics are the orb.

Hinata was in a hospital room with Sakura and tsunade and most of the gang were in the waiting room."Where is he Sakura" Hinata shouted in between screams.

"Oi! Hinata I didn't know you could scream that loud" Kiba said as a smirk spread across his face."Well it looks like she's giving birth"Sakura explained.

Suddenly a certain blond haired boy came through the door

Everybody in the room gasped.Including naruto.

"There you are Naruto"Sakura said relived Naruto ran up to Hinata and kissed her forehead. "Naruto Uzumaki I swear when I get out of here you're never touching me again" Hinata screamed so loudly everyone in the waiting room can hear her.

Everyone started laughing.But Naruto was just stared at the screen in shock but Hinata was on the verge of fainting but she didn't want to miss her child's birth.

"Okay Hinata your going to have to start pushing"Tsunade shouted "Okay 1 2 3 Push" Hinata pushed he squeezed Naruto's hand he cried of pain "Naruto I'm sorry if I'm hurting you Naruto"Hinata explained as she fell back for her 30 second break "No Hinata Don't apologize I don't care what kind of pain I go through I love you Hinata nothing Will change that your bringing my child into this world therefore I don't care"Naruto
Said calmly.

"Aww"All the girls said in unison "Naruto your so sweet"Sakura said as she playfully pushed him "After all she is giving me a family all I ever wanted".

"Okay one more push ok"Sakura said to a sweaty Hinata.She nodded and held tightly on Naruto's hand "3...2...1 Push"She did as told and a few moments later baby cries were heard throughout the room.Hinata had tears falling on her cheeks as Sakura handed her a Healthy baby boy.Naruto started bawling His eyes out "I'm a father now,Thank you Hinata for giving birth to this child for making me a father for giving me a family I love you so much"Naruto said as he passionately kissed her.

All the girls awed with tears in their eyes Naruto cried as he watch him being happy with a family.

"What's his name" Sakura asked the two."Boruto Uzumaki "Hinata answered
"Such a unique name" Sakura told the couple. The screen then change to a toddler Boruto Learning to walk.

" He looks just like you Naruto"Kiba added.

"Come on Boruto come to mommy"Hinata said as she held her arms out to Boruto. He walked over to her and fell in her arms "Good job Sweetie"Hinata said as she picked Boruto up and walked toward Naruto and kissed him for about a goodv2 minutes.

All the girls smirked at Hinata and Naruto.Shikamaru cleared his throat ."What?"He said as he grabbed Hinata and pressed his lips against hers but guess who just came in right at that moment "Neji!"TenTen screamed
Neji Blinked about five times to process the information he had just been given Before he activated Byakugan "8 Trigrams 64 Palms"Neji shouted Hinata already passed out."What are doing with lady Hinata"Neji screamed while holding a kunai at Naruto's neck.Naruto pointed to the screen Neji saw Naruto and Hinata with Boruto "After a long explanation  later Neji left it took Naruto awhile to convince Neji not to tell hiashi .

"Come on Boruto lets go to aunt Sakuras house"Hinata said as she picked  Boruto up.Soon,they arrived at the Uchiha household (This was before Sasuke left)and were sitting in the living room discussing changes."Okay Sasuke lets finish where we started off"Naruto said in a serious tone Naruto and Sasuke pulled out family albums from out of no where ."Look Princess Sarada!"Sasuke screamed holding out a photo of Sarada in a princess costume.

"Really"Sakura said as she shook her head but awed at the same time Hinata had woken up and looked at the screen and notice she wasn't dreaming and smiled to herself.

Naruto then pulled out a picture of Boruto with the Hokage hat on "Baby Hokage!"He shouted as he stood on the sofa Sasuke then stood to his level."NARUTO!"hinata shouted "SASUKE!"Sakura shouted They both were quick to sit down

"Wow they put you both in check"TenTen said shocked nobody knew Hinata could scream that loud.
The scene then changed to their house on another day.

"anyways we're going to go ahead and leave"Hinata said as she glared for Naruto to pick up Boruto.

"I'm sorry I just had to point out that Naruto's hair-cut is completely fucked up Just being honest"Ino admitted
"Hey!"Naruto shouted "She is kind of right like what were you thinking"kiba agreed every one nodded in agreement "Even you Hinata but you married that haircut"Naruto explained "I Married you not the haircut"Hinata said in a whisper tone.Naruto was still pouting

The scene then changed to a sleeping Hinata and Naruto in their home Hinata was about pregnant with Himawari

"Your pregnant again?"Sakura said with shock

The older Hinata then jumped up "Naruto!"She screamed but softly He groaned as in a way to say 'Huh?' "She kicked"Hinata said as she took his hand and laid it softly on her stomach He shot up with sudden energy.

"Where the hell did that energy come from?"Shikamaru asked stunned obviously he needs to know.

"Himawari it's me daddy"Naruto somewhat whispered to the new life growing inside his wife Hinata smiled and moved her fingers threw his hair as he set his head on her growing stomach.he started to doze off "Naruto"Hinata whispered "Yeah"He answered "I'm hungry"She said stroking his face "Okay and....".

"And go get her some food duh..."Ino shouted

"Well I want some Ramen"Hinata said with a 'it's obvious'Tone

"Okay I'll fix you some cup Ramen"Naruto said as he got up from his bed

"No no I don't want just any Ramen I want ichiraku Ramen"Hinata pleaded "But ichiraku's is closed"Okay I guess you'll just leave me and your baby girl here to starve"Hinata said with a frown trying to make him feel guilty

"Okay"He groaned  as he put on his shirt and walked out the bedroom door "I LOVE YOU!"She screamed while giggling "Yeah!"He replied.

"The power of woman is what they call it!"Lee shouted

The screen then went off.

"That was....THE LONGEST MOVIE OF MY LIFE"Kiba shouted "True that"Ino added   'I can't believe I married Naruto and had 2 children with him that means...I'Hinata thought as she passed out "Naruto what did you do!"Sakura screamed "I didn't do anything!"Naruto said as he fanned hinata with his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats all folks thank you for reading any suggestions on who I should do next.And,also this wouldn't have been possible if not for all the people who were rushing me shout out to you.I have to finish taking my potato chip rith my left right hand and eat it can you guess what I just referenced.Make sure to follow me and vote this story thanks. Astreyeah_Hyūga