Ino Yamanaka

"I Would next if you dont mind."Said a Pale boy in the back room everyone turned their heads."Sai!When did you get here!"Sakura Screamed rather loudly "I've been here the last few hours"Everyone pretty much dumbfounded expression on their face."Okay I...Guess"TenTen Said with a 'I really don't know so i'm just gonna go with it' face Sai Started making his way toward the orb but before he could reach it Ino pushed him out of the way."Sorry handsome, but i'm going next."While looking at the boy on the floor."Wow demand much"TenTen muttered "I want to know if I marry someone like what if I marry Dogboy"Ino Stated "Hey what's wrong with me?!"Kiba asked A/N Kiba is hot like who wouldn't want to marry him."I guess you're right"Naruto started "Like what if it had a huge plot twist where you married Shino"Naruto finished "What's so bad about me Huh Naruto?"Sino asked with a swarm of bugs surrounding him."N-nothing it's a pairing I mean no one would expect you two to end up together Ya'Know"Naruto answered slowly moving back "Okay"Shino said calmly sitting back down "Nice save"Hinata whispered Naruto just nodded  "Can I go already "Ino asked very annoyed  "Go on ahead"TenTen Answered Ino made her way to the orb and put her chakra into it.

"Inojin come on eat the carrots for mommy please if you don't you won't get big or strong like daddy"The pale baby with blue pupiless eyes just sat there

"Oh my is that my baby he's so adorable "Ino Said with a awe expression on her face"Ino you can make some cute babies"Sakura complimented only because she wanted to be the godmother "I know runs in the family"Ino is so full her herself A/N Love her tho. "Can you stop talking please?"Naruto to asked "Hinata if you don't want a dead husband I suggest you move him"Ino threatened Naruto moved behind Hinata but kept a distance due to the fear of Neji coming back.

Inojin spit the carrots out but she dodged it"Nice try" Ino said as she planted a kiss on the 5-month-olds head "I'll go get you father to feed you instead.

"Moment of truth"Ino said Biting her lip

"Sai hun!""Ino shouted while holding Inojin Sai came running in "Yes dear"

"Score"Ino shouted

"Sai!"Everyone except ino screamed even Sai was shocked " ohhh..Plot Twist"Choji Said eating his chips."Sai How Ya' Feeling about this whole situation"TenTen asked as if she was interviewing him on tv"I'm fine with it I mean she's better than ugly over there"Of course that earned him a chakra infused Punch.Ino being the "Good" Person she is ran to his side "Sakura how dare you do such a thing to my future husband" Ino said while patting Sai furiously on the head.

"Watch Inojin for me while I go clean myself up" Ino told Sai as she handed Inojin to him.Sai held him at arms length "Oh and he may be hungry so...feed him" Ino said empathizing Feed Him.Sai knew what to do call the food specialists. Sai got a bag of chips and when he got to the last one Choji came and ate it."You Rang?"Choji asked with his daughter ChoCho in his hand.

 "Oh wow why wasn't that a surprise how do you even know if it's the last chip?''Ino asked "How can you even ask me a question like that"Choji said, Everyone sweat dropped.

"Yes I  need help  feeding Inojin because as far I  see he didn't want to eat the carrots " Sai explained "Okay for this you jut have to communicate with your  Infant he sat ChoCho on the play mat in the kitchen "OK so Ino loves Dango's  and you..." Choji asked "Chocolate cake although.."  A\N I don't know either of theirs so I kind off winged it XD "okay so Dango's and chocolate cake" Suddenly Choji pulled a suit case from behind his back inside held a food processor and multiple food products  "So what I'm going to do is put the  two favorite foods together and make one meal"Sai nodded  Choji started mixing the two foods together to make a very nasty looking substance Choji than put the mixture in a sippie cup and gave it to the very angry baby Inojin took the cup too one sip and threw it  on the ground and made it splatter on the ground "Oh no Ino's gonna kill us" Sai said scared "No Ino's gonna kill you" Choji PICKED  up ChocCho and  ran A towel wrapped Ino came and threw a fit "Wha happened to my kitchen!"

Done hey guys it Astreyeah and  i'm sorry it took me 50 years to make this one chapter a lot of things have been getting in the way of things anyway I noticed how cheesy my others chapters were so I'm gonna work  hard to fix them also my Instagram is on the way I'll inform you when that time comes.Also thanks for 1k reads.