Chapter 2- What??

Chapter 2

What?

"Please don't scream, Usagi!"

My eyes widen, and I squeezed them tight, shaking my head quickly. I peeked one eye opened to still see the cat look at me, sitting down on my windowsill calmly.

"Usagi-"

"You're talking. You're a cat." I started hyperventilating

"Usagi, please pay attention. The Evil is near! You're one of the Sailor Guardians that can save the world!" The cat kept talking

"Yeah, okay, I'm just going to sleep." I threw myself onto my bed again, closing my eyes.

"I can prove it to you." The cat poked me

I straightened my back, pinching myself.

The cat did a backflip in the air, and a brooch fell out onto the bed. It was a moon shaped crest that could pin onto my clothes.

"Pin the brooch onto your shirt." The cat instructed me

I obeyed, pinning the moon onto the middle of my shirt.

"Now, raise your hand up, and say 'Moon prism power, make up!'" The four-legged animal told me

I shrugged, knowing that this was a dream.

"MOON PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!" I raised my hand

Suddenly, my nails changed into a hot pink color, and I was lifted into the air.

"Wha-"

Then suddenly my night clothes disappeared, showing off my bare body, and then the moon pin exploded with multiple pink ribbons, which wrapped around my body, then bursted with small sparkles, giving me a white leotard with ruffled sailor blue shoulders, and a red bow appeared in the top middle of the leotard. I stretched my body, light swirling around me, and then pink ribbon wrapped itself around my legs, exploding to reveal red knee-high boots with gold outlining on top of the boot. I swirled around in a circle, revealing a short ruffled blue skirt attached to my white leotard. I flicked my head back, and the blinding light created a small, short blue cape with white stripes, and dangling moon earrings with a red choker and a gold crescent. I blinked my eyes, and two red balls appeared on each side of my blonde head, holding my two long hair, and two pink ribbons wrapped itself around my arms to show two white gloves with hot pink ruffled ends. Lastly, a v-shaped, golden tiara was created on my forehead.

"I knew it, you are one of the Sailor Guardians! The band-aid on my forehead blocked my senses, but I had a strong feelings about you." The cat smiled

"My name is Luna, by the way,"

"Well, this is a pretty cool dream so far!" I squealed, "I might have played too much Sailor V at the arcade again..."

"AHHH! SOMEONE HELP ME!" A voice pierced in from the midnight air

"Ow!" I clutched my head

'The screaming sounded familiar, almost like-'

"Naru!" I gasped

"I hear your friend! One of the evil monsters got to her!" Luna jumped to my open window

'I can do this, do it for Naru!' I encouraged myself.

I positioned myself on my windowsill, and took deep breaths.

'JUMP!' I thought-screamed to myself

I jumped with all my might, thinking I was going to fall, but no, I was sailing through the sky onto the next building.

"Keep going!" Luna suddenly appeared next to me