1. tumblr

Luke hummed his favorite song, "Rock Me" by One Direction while scrolling through Tumblr. He sighed and rested his head on his palm. He lazily swiped the mouse pad up, unamused on what was on his dashboard. He eventually closed the web browser and checked his Twitter. Nothing was new. Just the same girls fawning over him because he was a fanboy. A very fucking attractive fanboy.

He crossed his legs and opened a new tab, typing in Tumblr. He sort of had an addiction to Tumblr. He would get so bored of it, do something else, and then come back to it. He never really cared.

He furrowed his eyebrows when there was an inbox message waiting for him. "Who's talking shit this time..." Luke mumbled to himself. He clicked the little envelope icon and saw it was an anonymous message.

hey, kik me some time! ash.irwins

Luke was confused. Why would some random person want to kik him? He shrugged and picked up his phone. He launched the Kik application and went to the search tab before realizing what he was doing. He thought about it for a moment before leaving the app and calling his best friend for advice instead.

"C'mon, answer Teri."

"Hello?" She picked up, sounding out of breath.

"Teri! I need help with something." Luke said.

"Oh my god, Luke, you made me run out of the shower for this? What is it this time?" She groaned, irritation in her voice.

"Some anonymous person inboxed me telling me to kik them." Luke told her.

"It was me." She replied. Luke gasped. "Really?!"

"No, you fucking idiot I was in the god damn shower. I don't know who that is. Why don't you just kik them and find out?" She answered flatly. Luke sighed. "Fine. Thanks for the help, Teresa."

"Anytime, Satan." She hung up and Luke let out a breath, running a hand through his hair. He went to the kik application again, and typed in the user. He sent him a simple message.

l: hey, it's hemmo1996 from tumblr

a: oh, hey. im ash

Luke pursed his lips. Should I keep talking to him, or should I just stop it here?

He sighed. "Let's see where this takes me."

[ hi so this is such a cute idea I love it. anyways hope u liked it! ]