4.coffee

[ this story is gonna have sooooo many plot twists im not even joking ]

Luke was woken up by his alarm, that he thought he had turned off, and groaned. He stuffed his face in to the pillow and whined. "Why do I have to go to work?" He sighed and trudged out of bed, very slow.

Too slow that he ended up being late. His manager scolded him, and he muttered curses at him. He signed in and went to the cash register to start his job. "Hello, and welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you."

That went on for hours.

About fifteen minutes before closing up, a boy ran into the shop, out of breath. "Am I too late to get something?" He breathed. Luke's mouth was slightly open, in awe of how beautiful he was, and nodded his head, ignoring his manager's protests. His manager eventually gave up and told him to close up. Luke couldn't take his eyes off of the boy. He had purple-lilac hair and an eyebrow piercing. His eyes were an amazing sparkling green and his tattoos were so evident. It was pretty fucking hot.

"May I get you something?" Luke asked kindly. The boy smiled a little. "Yeah, can I get a small coffee with a side of your number?" He smirked, winking. Luke turned red. "Y-Yeah. Coming right up." Luke stuttered, grabbing a coffee cup, accidently dropping it on the floor from being so flustered. "W-What's your name?"

"Michael. Michael Clifford." Michael grinned. Luke nodded, trying to avoid eye contact to he wouldn't embarrass himself anymore. He poured some coffee in the cup and handed it to him as Michael paid him. "Thanks..." Michael looked at Luke's nametag. "Lukey." He said with a wink. Luke blushed and tried not to giggle. No wonder Teri says I'm so gay....

Michael strolled out of the Starbucks, feeling content, and glanced at his cup of coffee before noticing the writing that was on it. "Call Me - Luke Xx" with a number under it. Michael made a fist and threw it in the air, silently cheering.

"Oh how much fun this kid will be."