Rathian

One day our brace hunter was walking on the Deserted Isle. As he was exploring the Deserted Isle he noticed that there was a Rathian that seemed to be acting a little differently then others he'd seen before. One of the biggest things that he noticed about the Rathian was that some of her spikes on her wings seemed to be damaged. He hadn't heard of any recent hunts involving going after a Rathian. He slowly approached the Rathian. Now as you'd imagine the Rathian didn't understand that this hunter was any different from the others. To help him out he called for the Rathalos he had helped before to help explain to the Rathian what was going on to avoid injuries to either himself or the Rathian. Once the Rathalos had explained the hunter resumed approaching the Rathian. He asked the Rathian what had happened to her wing. She replied "  I was attacked by a massive armored monster know as Glavemus." The hunter then went through his notes to figure out what kind of monster this was. Once he figured out what the monster was he did all he could to help relieve the pain the Rathian was feeling in her wing. Soon after that he headed back to the village and felt good about being able to help out another monster.

If anyone has suggestions for future parts feel free to comment.