Jungkook x Chaerin: An Unforgettable ........

A/N: FINALLY MY FIRST REQUEST! *fist pumps* *^* THANK CHU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REQUEST wena_v10 ~ ^.^

A VERY LONG ONE SHOT AHEAD! *^*
-----------------
•Chaerin's POV•

"Umma,Appa, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't want to marry Jung Yu!" I yelled at them as I sat in the back of the car.

"Listen, Chaerin, if you want to keep on living a good life, you better marry someone rich!" My dad yelled back as he kept his eyes on the road.

'I rather marry someone I love than live a fortune.' I thought as I rested my head on the window and sighed.

"But appa! I don't wanna marry someone I don't love!..I wanna marry..Jungkook.." I whined and mumbled the last part.

But I was unlucky enough for them to hear.

"Why him? He's a mischievious little brat. He doesn't even know how to behave properly! At least Jung Yu knows how to be polite." My umma complained and crossed her legs.

'More like knows how to put an act in fromt of my parents...' I thought and scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"Look appa, I won't agree to marry him.." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Whether you like it or not, you'd agree or not, you're still marrying him." Appa stated.

"I WON'T AND I NEVER WILL!" I yelled at them.

"LOOK CHAERIN, YOU BETTER START LEARNING HOW TO RESPECT YOUR PARENTS!" My umma yelled from the passengers seat.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPECT MY PARENTS WHEN THEY WANT ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I DON'T LOVE!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs, hoping this nightmare would end.

"CHAERIN, YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY JUNG YU AND THAT'S FINAL!" My appa shouted as he glared at me.

His shout was so intimadating that the whole atmosphere became cold.

But..I decided not back down yet.

"BUT I DON'T W-"

*SCREECH*

•Author's POV•

As the small family was too busy arguing over the arranged marriage, they didn't notice that a truck was headed their way.

The truck's trailer was going crazy as it went left and right, hitting every car on the road.

Including the arguing family's car..

That's where this young girl's memories faded away and disappeared in the wind.

~~~~~~~~~
"She has Hysterical Amnesia." The doctor announced at the married couple in front of her.

"Hysterical Amnesia?! What the heck is that!? Is our daughter okay?! Is it bad or something?" Chaerin's mom panicked as Chaerin's dad tried to calm her.

The truck's trailer was able to only hit the back part of the car. Which means that Chaerin's parents were lucky enough to survirve.

But not Chaerin. She has been severly injured, which caused her to have a Hysterical amnesia.

The doctor cleared her throat before speaking up.

"Hysterical amnesia is very rare. She will not only forget her past, but her identity as well. Her brain won't be able to cope with her mind properly. However, her memories will either come back slowly, or it won't come back at all. So I suggest you to approach her slowly." The doctor explained before bowing to them an walking towards a nurse.
~~~~~~~~
The (h/c) haired girl fluttered her eyes open as she slowly sat up and winced in pain as she kept hold of her head.