V x Eun Neul: Jagiya~!

A/N: here you go jazzlyn7 LE FANGIRL WHO CANT PICK BETWEEN ARRANGED MARRIAGE OR CLASSMATES! ^.^ HOPEU U LIKE IT~
--------------
•Eun Neul's POV•

"So, Eun Neul, what do you think about marrying Taehyung?" My dad asked as he hopped on the driver's seat.

"I-It's fine. If you want me to, then I'll do it...for you guys, of course." I said and let out a nervous chuckle as I sat on the back seat.

'I love it!! THIS.IS.THE.GREATEST.GIFT.EVER I love my parents so much!!" I thought as I silently squealed in my mind.

It's weird, but I loved the idea of how my parents casually arranged a marriage between Taehyung and I.

My dad and mom owned a Mall, while Taehyung's parents owned a toy company.

My mom and his mom are "besties" so that's why, I got to marry him. My mom told me how her bestie and her would do everything together.

Which is kinda weird, because they literally did everything together. They dated on the same time, they married together, and, they both got pregnant at the same time.

Which means I'm the same age as Taehyung. And my mom told me, when she and Taehyung's mom were in high school, they promised each other if they had a son or daughter, their own kids will get married.

So here I am. Going to go visit my soon-to-be fiancee, Taehyung.

I have had a whole time crush on him. Ever since we met at my parent's mall, I am head over heels for him.

It all started at...

*FLASHBACK*

"Honey, could you please go check out the new toy shop that will be opening tomorrow?" My dad uttered as he sat lazily in his office chair.

"What? Why me? Can't you do it? You're not doing anything at all." I groaned as I lowered my phone.

"I'm going to go have a massage.." He said and motioned for me to go and check it out already.

"Really, dad? You just had a massage like 5 minutes ago." I said as I glared at him.

"Well yeah, but I want another massage." My dad whined and got up from his seat.

"Fine.." I groaned and got up from the chair near my dad's office table and walked towards the door.

I walked out of dad's office and closed the door shut before slumping my back as I lazily walked to the new toy shop.

As soon as I got there, there were people preparing for the opening tomorrow.

I sighed and was about to walk away when this "guy" caught my eye.

He was helping for the preparations and was wearing an apron over his clothes.

He was fixing the sign and was standing up on the ladder.

He licked his lips and shook his head to lessen the sweat on his forehead.

Soon he realized that I was staring at him, so he climbed down the ladder and walked towards me.

"Uhm, Is there something wrong Miss?" He asked as he slightly tilted his head and scratched the side of his forehead with his index finger while biting his lips.

I couldn't get over how cute his action(and his face) was, that I started to think it was illegal being that cute.

"THAT'S ILLEGAL!" I blurted out loud and pointed at him.

I covered my mouth with my hand, realizing what I just said as I widened my eyes.

"Illegal? What is?" He asked as he tilted his head and looked around.