Jimin x Reader: Missing Your Annoyance

A/N: WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF FEELS..
An idea popped in my head like *BLOOP*~ so..why the heck not?
ENJOY~

PLAY THE BACKGROUND MUSIC ABOVE FOR SOME MORE FEELS
-----------------
•Author's POV•

A girl with beautiful (h/c) hair, and ravishing (e/c) orbs, was on her way home when...

"WATCH OUT!"

*WHOOSH*

Out of nowhere, a basketball hit her, resulting to her falling down on the ground, clutching her head in pain.

"W-what the.." She mumbled as she looked around, looking for the "criminal" who hit her.

"Ah! I'm sooo sorry! Uhm.." Suddenly, a guy with red hair, appeared from the direction where the ball came from.

He picked up the ball that was rolling away and walked back to the knocked out girl.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he held out his hand to the (e/c) eyed girl.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" She said sarcastically as she grabbed his hand and got up with his help.

"I'm so sorry. Look, let me make it up to you later. I'm still playing with my friends, so would you please give me your number?" He asked and tilted his head.

"..No..I won't just give out my phone number like that, pabo." She uttered and put her hands on her hips.

"Pretty pretty please~ I promise I would make it up to you! I won't ditch you! I promise." He pleaded.

"I-...Fine..Can I trust you?" She responded hesistantly.

"Yes! Yes you can~ Oh! By the way, I'm Jimin~" He chirped happily before she gave her number to him.

"(Y-Y/n).." She answered.

"Got it, (y/n)~ Thanks! See you!" He exclaimed before running back to his friends.

Well, that was just the beginning..or is it?

[3 weeks later..]

"(Y/n)-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin asked as he held her hand.

"Yes!" She squealed as she threw him a hug.

"Finally! You're finally mine.." He muttered as he buried his face in her (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Yes. I'm finally yours.." She mumbled affectionately.

[1 week later..]

'Jimin's getting really annoying lately..' (Y/n) thought as she sighed.

'Why can't he leave me alone?!' Her phone beeped for the 11th time.

Her phone has been beeping because of Jimin's continuous texts like..

"How are you?"

"Are you okay?"

"What are you doing?"

"Let's go on a date tomorrow~ :D"

"Did something happen?"

"Why aren't you answering?"

"Are you mad at me?"

These texts have been going on and on. Oh how much (y/n) wanted to tell him to Shut Up and Leave her alone.

But she couldn't..she just couldn't. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, so she let him be.

But then, on one day..