Chapter 4

Draco Malfoy's POV 

I was tired after staying up half the night with Granger, so when I walked into the Slytherin common room I wasn't expecting everyone to look at me so shocked. 

"Fucking hell, Draco! We thought you got murdered! You got the dark mark then disappeared for hours!" Theodore Nott shouted as some of my close friends started walking towards me. 

"I just went for a walk. Thats all." I lied. 

"That's not very convincing." Said another voice, which belonged to Severus Snape. 

"I am serious, anyway I am tired. Why are you all awake?" I questioned, although I am cold to most people I am friendly in the Slytherin common room. 

"Worrying about where you were!" Pansy shouted. 

"Can we all sleep now?" I asked. No one moved apart from the odd shuffle. I knew they wanted to see my mark. "No one is seeing it." I said quietly, obviously embarrassed. Thats when Snape stepped in and asked for everyone to return to their dormitories. I trailed behind Blaise as he was the only one who also had the mark therefore he didn't want to marvel at it. 

"I knew this would happen." I whispered to Blaise. I looked down at the mark which was scarlet around the edges, probably where I tried to run away half way through. 

(A/N I am sorry that this one is tiny, I kinda just wanted a small chapter to say how Draco resisted the mark and how the Slytherin's react. I don't know what to say other than it gets interesting at the party! Which is probably 2 chapters away. Next part is longer!) 

Meetings - DramioneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara