Chapter 10

Draco's POV

"I will help." Theo said quietly and stood up from the Slytherin table, the only one other than Draco to join.

"Really?" Hermione said excitedly.

"Anything for my best friend and my cousin." He said quietly and stood next to me. I saw Hermione smile.

"Okay, enough of that hug a Hufflepuff crap. We have stuff to do." I announced. Hermione nodded when suddenly her attention was diverted to the door.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" Ron Weasley shouted across the room.

"Oh this is where we gather to talk about you behind your back." One of the ginger twins said.

"At least twice a month." the other one said. Hermione rolled her eyes but I thought the twins were quite amusing. What are their names again? Archie and George? Fred and Jeff? Merlin knows.

"We are going out to fight the death eaters." Hermione said simply.

"How the fuck is that death eater going to fight a death eater?" Ron Weasley said pointing at me. "Hopefully he'll kill himself." he muttered under his breathe. I don't think anyone heard him but Hermione and I.

"You either don't help of stop being a dickhead to Draco." She snapped. He nodded and joint us.

"But seriously.... How is Malfoy supposed to fight against his family?" Ron stated.

"I have probably been disowned anyway." I said carelessly. I didn't really care, I knew Hogwarts would accept me to stay at holidays and I knew that my family were... Evil. Ron nodded awkwardly. "Shouldn't we get going? For all we know we could be missing a fight." I asked. Almost everyone nodded and we started to jog to the tower, Hermione's hand in mine, I didn't want to let her go.

McGonagall was swishing her wand around, casually disarming death eaters. Snape was now suddenly fighting for The Order and I wasn't sure who to trust. Many other professors were fighting. Hermione made us noticed by disarming Theo's dad.

"I wanted to do that." Theo smirked. I was glad that Theo's dad hadn't forced Theo to get the mark as early in his life as Blaise and I, that means Theo can actually avoid it. I heard Hermione getting called a mudblood several times when suddenly James apparated into the tower.

"Hello Draco." He said carefully.

"James." I said sternly.

"Don't you care at all that one of the people you're helping fight is a mudblood?" He said. "Even if it isn't Granger?" It got to me. I was aware of the fact that at least three of them were muggleborns but when he says it like that it makes me want to turn back. "Did I touch a nerve, Draco?" he said smirking.

"No, I don't care." I lied.

"Don't you care that they have blood which is filthy? That their blood is horrid and sickly?" He said smirking.

"You used to be my rolemodel, when we were younger playing chess in the study I used to want to be exactly like you. You're horrid. You don't even love your girlfriend, you love the fact she has pureblood-"

"isn't that how you and Granger got together?" his smirk was even more powerful now.

"Thats different, I love her because shes friendly and intelligent and pretty."

He shook his head and raised his wand, so did I. He was too fast.

"Crucio!" He shouted.

Hermiones POV

"Crucio!" He shouted. I disarmed James instantly and helped McGonagall take Draco to the hospital wing. He was in immense pain yet he was still awake and wasn't screaming or crying. When we arrived we sat him on a unattended bed, McGonagall left quickly to go back to the battle.

"I have to go back, Draco." I whispered.

"Please don't, they'll want you next."

"Where the fuck did Harry go?" I questioned.

"Bit of topic." he smirked. I kissed him gently.

"I have to-"

"I know. Come back every 30 minutes though, please."

"Yes, Mother." I said sarcastically and left.

"So you and Draco, ay?" Fred said.

"Do you really think this is the time?" I said.

"Yeah, why not? I mean we're fighting his family. Couldn't be more perfect timing." I smiled but didn't argue back.

After several minutes most death eaters have gone away and the minority have been knocked out ready to go to Azkaban. "Go and see Malfoy, Hermione." Harry said. Harry had joined us halfway through the battle after being hidden. I nodded and jogged off to see Draco.

"Did you get James?" Draco said as soon as I entered. I looked at his eyes full of hope.

"No, he got away..." I whispered. "Sorry." he nodded slowly and I sat down on the side of his bed. He winced in agony as his attempted to sit upwards. "Stay." I whispered and bent forwards to kiss him. He slowly started to make the kiss more rough and I placed myself over his body, straddling his pale skin. I pulled off his robes as he muttered a quick contraception spell...

(A/N- I cannot write sex. Sorry. Plus, it seems kinda short.

I am uploading the next bit when I get 35 votes in total on the whole story.)