yukine's death theory

OK. SO. remember when yato first claimed yukine and he saw those pictures?? so i have a short theory on how yukine died,,... it might not be this but its just a theory?? Okay here we go.

let's talk about one of the first images, two luggages, there was more than one so im assuming someone in his family was moving away permanently!!

another image that stuck out to me,,.. there were a bunch of letters!! something told me that yukine wanted to write letters to whoever left (father or mother) and then there's scrambled letters something told me that the person Yukine was living with FOUND these letters and he was 'forbidden' to write them.....

and the last image, empty beer cans and an empty wallet, i have a strong feeling whoever yukine was living with went broke and developed a drinking addiction, his father or mother must've drank too much one night and killed him?? or maybe he got killed running away from home? or maybe.... he committed suicide and last minute decided he still wanted to live?? who knows this is just a theory and really im pretty sure this isn't how Yukine died, its just a theory.

he probably had a pet cat which explains why he was pretty friendly to that 'sardine thief' from chapter 3 (episode 3) outside of the family diner

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK