At The Mall

Lily's POV

Jojo is such an idiot, I would rather just watch Prrinceton's rehearsals than hang out with him all day!

Me: Princeton can I talk to you? 

Princeton: Ok

(Lily drags him off)

Princeton: So what is it?

Me: I hate him! He is so obnoxious.

(Princeton smiles)

Me: What's so funny?

Princeton: You two are gonna end up like Jaden and Phoenix, you're gonna be forced to spend time with eachother and eventually start dating.

Me: No we won't!

Princeton: Do you wanna know one thing you and Phoenix have in common with each ohter?

Me: What?

Princeton: Guys fall for you two, but you never notice, and you can't even see that he likes you.

Me: He doesn't like me!

Princeton: Trust me on this one Lilypad, he does. Now you two are gonna hang out today and you're gonna be nice to him aren't you?

Me: I don't want to.

Princeton: Just do it for me.

Me: ok only for you, but you have to promise that if you have a free day one day we'll go surfing.

Princeton: Ok I promise, but you have to keep up your end of the deal.

Me: Fine.

Princeton: Now go out there and be nice.

Princeton and Lily go back to where the boys are standing.

Jojo: So you ready to go.

I saw Princeton mouth the words "Be nice" at me, so I put on my nicest smile.

Me: Ok.

Jojo and Lily go walk off. 

                                                     Jojo's POV

She is so hot, but I don't think she likes me. I mean she is effortlessly flawless, I need to do something, to let her know i like her. Oh I know.

(Jojo holds Lily's hand) 

Lily: Um what are you doing?

Me: Nothing. (smiles)

Lily tries to get free from Jojo's grip.

Lily: You're sort of scaring me.

Me: Oh sorry (lets go of her hand)

Me: You know I play for my school's basketball team.

Lily:Um that's nice.

Me: My coach says when I'm older I could play for the NBA or the NFL because I'm good at football too.

Lily: Cool

(Jojo holds her hand again) 

                                                            Princeton's POV

Roc: So what did you say to Lily?

Me: It's a secret.

Roc: Good, because it's not like I wanted to know or anything.

Prodigy: You know I think Jojo really likes her.

Ray Ray: Me too.

Roc: Here they come, quick hide!

Me: They're holding hands!

Ray Ray: But you can tell she's uncomfortable.

Roc: But Jojo's enjoying it.

Me: Shut up I wanna hear what they're saying.

Jojo: I play baseball too, I'm just so good all these sports I could just choose one and play it proffesionally.

Lily: Great.

Jojo: I dance too. I'm amazing at that too.

Lily: Awesome

Roc: I think she likes him.

Ray Ray: What are you talking about, that poor girl is bored out of her mind! We should do something.

Me: No! I think eventually, she'll start to like him. But Prod your brother better not break my cousin's heart!

Prodigy: Don't worry, he won't. Shall we go over to them?

Me: Yeah, let's go.

(MB runs over to them) 

Roc: Hey guys

(Lily whispers to Princeton)

Lily: Thank god you came over here, I was so bored.

Me: No worries, know what I'm about to do you'll thank me later for.

Me: Hey Jojo, give Lily your number. you know just in case y'all wanna text eachother tonight.

Jojo: Aight.

(Lily mouths to Princeton) Lily: I hate you!

                                                                      Jojo's POV

Thank you Princeton! I think I'm really starting to grow on her, I mean she let me hold her hand, or atleast the second time round she did. I'm so going to text her tonight! I thought Princeton was gonna be really protective of her but he's practically handing her to me on a silver platter. I gotta step up my game, before we leave I'll hug her and by the end of the week she'll be my girlfriend. 

 Jojo: So I'll text you tonight about what we're gonna do tomorrow.

Lily: (sarcastically) Can't wait!

She just said she couldn't wait for me to text her tonight! She said it sarcastically but I think she said it like that so the boys didn't know she liked me. But either way, all I know is that I really like her... 

                           Don't forget to comment and vote! 

And while we're here does anyone want to date an MB boy? If so give me your name, age, personality, celeb lookalike, likes dislikes and which boy you want. Have fun!