What did Lily do?

Well what did Lily do all day while her cousin went to the zoo with his old new boo? I mean this is her story she's the protagonist not Princeton so let's see what she was up to.

                                                      Princeton's POV

After beating myself up a little for scaring 'Lasha away, I remembered Lily. I left her in the house alone whilst 'Lasha and I were at the zoo. I ran downstairs and found Lily washing dishes in the kitchen.

Prince: Hey Lily.

Lily: Oh you're back.

Prince: Yeah, did you see 'Lasha leave?

Lily: Yeah I tried to say hi to her but she's not really intrested iin what I have to say.

Prince: I'm sure she was just in a rush to get home.

Lily: It's ok, I know she hates me.

Prince: Oh Lilypad, she doesn't hate you, she just, um.

Lily: It's fine Jacob, not everyone in life will like me.

Prince: So what were you up to all day?

Lily: I made Lily Ciokies.

Prince: You made Lily Cookies?!

Lily is an amazing baker and makes these absolutley amazing cookies that I named Lily Cookies they're my favourite kind of cookie hands down.

Prince: Did you save me some?

Lily: I thought maybe there'd be cookies at the zoo and you wouldn't need my cookies.

I started to pout and whine, this is how I get Lily to do or give me pretty much anything I want but it didn't seem to be working today, I had to kick it up a notch so I whined louder and hugged her waist.

Lily: But maybe if you look in the fridge there might be some.

I let go of her and rushed to the fridge where I found a box that had "Jacob" written on it in cursive writing. I tore the lid open and found the cookies, I hadn't had a Lily cookie in ages. She used to send them to me, but when I started my first tour it was harder to get them because my mom had trouble tracking down our hotels and stuff and most of the time they'd either go to the wrong place or one of the boys would get to them before I did. Then when we lost contact because I was more intrested in talking to Alasha than my own cousin so now that I think of it, the last time I ate a Lily Cookie was a couple of minutes after Alasha called me and broke up with me I remember them being a kind of pain killer, it was like Lily was looking out for me without even being there or knowing she was. Then Roc found me eating a box and then everyone wanted some but I didn't mind Lily Cookies were the reason I was so popular when I went to school and it would be selfish not to share Lily's talents with the world.

Prince: So you made Lily Cookies all day?

Lily: Yeah I had a huge order to fill, Prod asked for 60, Roc asked for 40 and Ray asked for 35.

Prince: So Prod got 60 and I got a dozen?

Lily: Well you can have Lily Cookies anytime whilst they can't and Prod's order was actually for his party tomorrow.

Prince: So you catering parties now? Girl you should start charging.

Lily: No I don't think I should, I make them because they bring hapiness to people.

Prince: See that's what everyone likes about you, you always give and never ask for anything back.

Lily: So I'm done let's go watch tv.

Lily and I sat and watched the Modern Family Marathon that was on until my mom came back.

PM: I smell Lily Cookies.

Lily: On the table.

PM: Thankyou Lily, so how was everyone's day?

Lily; I just baked and watched tv.

Prince: I was at the zoo with Alasha.

PM: Alasha? Oh yeah I heard she was moving back here. But you left your baby cousin home alone?

Lily: It's fine aunty, Alasha doesn't even like me that much and they were on a date.

PM: You're back together with her? It feels like yesterday when you were crying down the phone to me about how she broke your heart.

Prince: Mom it'll be different this time.

PM: It better be.