02. Dirty Diana

"Oh yeah? Says who?" I said, lighting the cigarette. I know it's Michael Mother Freaking Jackson, but I'm keeping my cool. He smirks and takes the cigarette out my mouth and throws it on the floor. "You're too beautiful for that" he said staring at me. "You know, you got some nerve." I brush pass him. I feel for my mask in my pocket but its not there. I turn around sees that he has it. I walk back and reach for it and he playfully pulls away. He laughs "Quit it, give it back!" I say in a whinny, playful voice. "It was me by the way" he said. I knew he meant it was him giving me the cash. " I just thought I'd wait until I see you" "But how'd you know it was me?" I asked with curiosity. "You have those pretty pale green eyes. What's your name?" "Candy" I said crossing my arms and staring dead in his face. He starts to chuckle. "No I'm serious. What's your real name?" He asks me again with the cutest smile ever. "I'm not telling you" I smile and I walk off and he walks with me. "You know, you shouldn't be walking the streets at night Candy." I stop and laugh. "Well if it isn't Mr. Michael Jackson telling me I shouldn't be on the streets at night. Let me guess, that's your car right there isn't it? That nice big fancy one right?" I say everything with the most sarcasm I can pitch out. "If you want a ride home, I can drive you, you know?" "No, I don't know. Nice meeting you" I walk off.

God I'm so stupid. I can't afford a cab right now, I need that money to be saved. I live so damn far. I continue to walk against my feet signaling me to stop. They hurt so bad and it's cold. I just walk faster to hurry home. I hear a vehicle come to a stop beside me. A Rolls Royce. Michael rolls down his window.

"Candyyyy, oh how it's cold outside. Are you sure you don't need a ride?" He sings those sentences to me and I just turn to him and laugh. We both smile. I hop in the car. "That was pretty cute. Is this how you pick up all your girls?" He laughs. "No candy, I don't even go to clubs. My manager goes sometimes on weekends. This time I decided to tag along. Where do you stay Candy?" I watch him as he drives around. Biting his lips, his long curly hair. You may call it a fetish, but I love popping wrist bones on men, and his hads were just so big. I tell him my address. "Candy I know a friend who owns a diner down here. Are you hungry or anything?" I turn to him offended. "Look I'm not some homeless prostitute alright? I took the ride because it was kind of chilly and that was it." I cross my hands and turn my head. He pulls over. " I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but I'm just trying to help. I didn't mean for you to take umbrage on that." We sit here in his car in dead silence for about 15 seconds. "I'd like to go home now Michael" He starts his car and he drives off. I turn on the radio and "Dirty Diana" comes on. I look at Michael and he reaches for the radio. I playfully smack his hand and turn it up more. "You really like this junk Candy?" I knew he was being sarcastic. "This is my favorite song. You know you missed my performance to this in the club last week" I said laughing, waiting for his reaction. He turns to me with his eyes wide "Really?! How'd that go?" he said. "It was just light tonight, epic, but I don't mean to brag ya know?" I laugh. I do this little chipmunk laugh. "Ew I hate my laugh" "No I love your laugh, now I know that I should make you laugh more often just to hear it." I smile.

We pull up to my apartment and I step out the car. He walks to me to my door. "Michael you know for your safety I think you ought to go home. You don't know what crazy females lurk these Los Angeles streets claiming you as their baby daddy" I turn my key and open my door. Michael laughs "Yeah the baby daddy part was a little too much you think?" "No no it was pretty accurate." I step inside my house and turn to him and gave him a hug goodnight. "Thank you so much for giving me a ride. I appreciate it." "No problem." I turn around and start to walk in my house "Candy!" I turn around. "Yeah?" "When can I see you again? You know as a friend around here?" I smile. "How about this Saturday? We can go on a picnic if you'd like. To get to know each other." He looks down blushing a bit. I step in front of him and lean to his ear. "My name isn't Candy, it's Olivia." I smile and say goodnight and walk into my house and close the door. I lean against my door happy as ever. He's so cute and adorable and I hope he finds I liking in me as a friend besides the fact that I'm a stripper. I smile as I hear his Rolls Royce start up. He drives off and I'm eager for Saturday to come.