04. Extended Trip

The day was growing into the evening pretty quickly. It was already dusk at Neverland Ranch. We started walking back to the entrance of his home. "I don't want to seem strange or like I'm pushing forward too fast. But I was wondering if you'd want to stay for dinner?" Michael asked me, looking away. I could tell he was blushing. I was hungry tho. I never really have eaten a well put together meal and he offered so I took it. "Of course, what are we having?" I asked with enthusiasm. "Well, I kind of hoped you'd say yes so I decided to get fancy." "Oh so we are having a PB and J meal then, huh?" I said later on giggling. He smiled and laughed along. " No, we are having steak with grilled chicken with some baked potatoes and fresh brocolli. If that isn't fine, we can have something else." Holy shit. That really beats the ramen noodle soups I've been eating ever since I've left home. " Wow that sounds delicious, I can't wait." "Good." It was dark out and I could see his figure. He was so beautiful. Perfect skin, his curls falling in his face, and him biting his lip. I started to get butterflies in my stomach as we walked towards his house. I think I like this guy. I guess I was wrong. He isn't a bad guy. He is sweet, charming, caring, and an innocent soul. No men are like that in my neighborhood.

We walked into his home. It was beautiful. Top notch furniture. He had plenty of books. He was intelligent. We made our way to the kitchen and I greated his chef. He had a few house keepers present and I greeted them all. We made our way to the table and he pulled my chair out for me. He was such a gentleman. Our meal was served for us and he watched me take a bite as a sense of approval. Then he started to eat. "This is really good. Thank you for inviting me for this meal." My stomach was still full of butterflies. Watching him chew was such pleasure for me. we quickly finished up our dinner and we took some sips of scotch when I realized how late it was. "Wow look at the time." "I can take you back home if you'd like?" Michael said. "Damn, no Michael it's really late and I don't want to be a burden to you." "I mean if you're comfortable, if you would like, you could stay the night with me. I mean it is completely understadable if you don't want to." The thought made me excited. The scotch really got to me and I started to check him out. I was completely unaware of it. Michael cleared his throat. I jumped at it and stopped. He was looking down and I could tell he saw me. I felt embarrassed. "Yes, I'd love to spend the night". I managed to mumble that out. A huge block started forming in my throat the butterflies were kicking me like I was 6 months pregnant. "I have a tower and a sponge. A tooth brush also. You can use the bathroom upstairs, make a right and you'll find your way. If anything else let me know." He started to walk upstairs. "But what about clothes and you know..underwear?" He chuckled. "I'll lay it out for you on the bed." We both walked upstairs and he turned to his bedroom. I watched him walk in. When he opened the door I saw inside. It was very spacious and clean. I turned quickly before he saw me. I opened the door to the bathroom and holy shit, it looked like heaven! The fact that I can even sit and soak for a while made me happy. My apartment bathroom looks like garbage compared to this spacious, clean bathroom. It smelled amazing.

I started to take off my clothes and entered the shower. I turned on the water and it felt so amazing. I lathered up the sponge and started to rub my body. But then, I started to think about Michael. My butterlfies were gone, but now I'm having very erotic thoughts. I start to cup my breasts and circle my nipples with my thumb. My other hand finds it's way towards my entance. My hands immeidately go to work. I begin to moan, but I did not realize how loud I was. I quickly stopped what I was doing. I couldn't think about Michael this way. Like what if he only sees me as a friend. Only a friend. I have never let a man befriend me let alone sleep over any mans home. I think I need another glass of scotch. I step out the shower and I realised I hadn't brought my towel along with me. I open the door just a peek and I am coming up with a plan to see if I can run across the hall to the room. I look both ways and I run out as fast as I can. I entered the room and grabbed I the towel on the bed. I looked on the bed and I saw a large tee for men and underwear for women still in the package. He must really be prepared for things like this. I get dressed and plop on the bed. It's only 11:30pm and I'm extremely bored so I decide to hed to Michael's room. I knock on the door and he opens it half way. I freeze. He is wet from the shower, curls forming infront of his face, soaking hair, towel around his waist. I can't contain myself. I try to mutter the words "Do you want a drink" because that's what I was going to ask him. I just stare at his perfection. "Hey um, I - I was just going to go downstairs to get a drink, do you want something?" I am still staring. He is so beautiful. "If you want, there is some red wine in the kitchen.  was going to watch a movie and I was going to ask if you wanted to join me." He chuckles. I laugh also. "Alright I'll be right back." I smile.

I get to the kitchen and I see the wine rack. I skim through it until I find some red wine. I pop some popcorn and find two glasses. Took me some time yes, but I got the job done. As I wait for the popcorn, I hear Michael come downstairs and my heart pitter patters. I see him come down stairs and he is in a tee shirt , hugging him right and some pajama pants. His hair is loose and its just at his shoulders. He pulls it into a ponytail, but some curls were loose. "Need any help?" He asked, " Uh sure, you can carry the bottle and glasses and I'll carry the bowl." Alright." We head up to his room and it was very spacious. His bed was huge and so was his tv. Everything he had, completely shit on what I have. He sits on the bed and he pats the area next to him indicating me to sit. He pours me a glass of wine and I rest it on the side table. I fluff up some pillows and we both lay back. He puts on a comedy. He chuckles at some jokes. "You're laugh is cute, Michael." He starts to blush. "Oh boy, I don't know what to say. Thank you." I smile. 

The comedy goes on and we are dying of laugher. This one joke made us kick our feet and clap, and my shirt I was wearing flew up. It was silent. I heard Michael clear his throat and I look down and you could completely see my panties. I pull down my shirt and his hands evelopes mine as he pulls it down for me. God, I wanted him so bad. His huge hands over mine. I needed more. I turned to him and we embrassed in a kiss. It was very awkward. We both stopped immediately and we fell silent for a while. I finally broke the silence. "Yeah, it's late and I think I should head to bed. Goodnight Michael." I headed out the door without even waiting to hear him say goodnight. I blew it. I shouldn't have kissed him at all. Now things are awkward. I entered the room and layed on the bed. I sighed then I pulled the cover sover my face and went to bed.