Chapter 77

Here's the fixed chapter guys!

Sorry for the confusion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what do I do?" I whine and take another mouthful of ice cream and stare at the screen holding my mom and Lou.

"Blake honey, you're going to have to decide how real this is. Do you trust him?" Lou asks.

"I mean, I thought I did. But even Louis said that he wouldn't put it past him."

"What's the worst that could happen if you break up with him?" My mom asks.

"I'm forever known as the girl who broke up One Direction." My mom sighs.

"Personally."

"I don't know. He is the first person that really makes me feel like me. Like I don't have to pretend for anyone."

"Yep, you're not over him. He's worth it. Keep him. I have to go. Good luck. I love you." My mom shouts and then logs off.

"That was quite the answer."

"You're referring to him in present tense. Like you never broke up with him. You need him." She logs off too and I get an idea.

I pick up my phone and dial Ed's number. I'm not skyping him after i cried. I don't care what you say but I have some dignity.

"Ed. Hey, it's Blake. Have you seen the picture that's floating around?"

"The one of him and- yeah. I have."

"I need help proving it's not him." I say. Ed's his best friend. He would know.

"I think he knows. Maybe you should talk to him." I sigh, of course they've already talked to each other.

~

"So, I'm here now with One Direction's Harry Styles' girlfriend Blake Sheldon."

"Hi." I wave awkwardly.

"I like what you're wearing." She comments.

"Um... It's just jeans?" The audience laughs.

"Yeah. Well, it's nice."

"Thanks."

"How's Harry?"

"He's good." I tell her almost cringing at the lie.

"There's a picture of him online right now that says he's crying because you two broke up." I look at her puzzled.

"Nope. We aren't broken up and that's not him crying." I say pointing at the picture.

Just like you hope it's not him cheating.

~

The back of the guys arm is bare. "Now look," Harry turns and pulls the sleeve of his t-shirt up and there on the back of his left arm is the tattoo of shaking hands and the ship on his bicep that would be there. "And look at the back of the neck. The tattoo I got with you isn't there. I promise I would never. That's not me."

"Promise me?" He nods and takes my hands pulling towards his but I don't come. "Promise me."

"I promise that it wasn't me and it will never be me kissing a girl other than you." He says slowly, letting the words sink in.

"Why would Zayn say that?"

"Because Perrie rejected him and he's jealous. Just be glad he has something to be jealous of."

"I'm glad you didn't do it. I kind of like you." He laughs. "Yeah, I kinda like you sometimes too."

"Does it ever bother you that I won't go as far as you want?" He furrows his eyebrows and looks down at his tea like he does when he's deciding how to answer something before grinning just ever so slightly.

"I think that dress at the O2 was enough." I laugh.

"I think you're perfect just like this. You're fragile and no matter how much you want to be tough and prove to the world you're strong that makes you innocent. It makes me feel like I can protect you and I love that. I don't want you to feel pressured. If you're ready then yes I'd like to go further but you're uncomfortable with that and I'm perfectly intent waiting."

I look up at him and he leans over the table to gently kiss me, like I might break.

Any other time I would scold him for considering me weak but it's almost like he knows I needed this.

It's like he knows what I want beyond my facade.

"I'm taking you on a date tonight." Harry says bluntly.

"Alright. Nothing cheesy and stupid." I tell him an he nods.

"Fine but you have to look cute."

"Do I not usually?" He smiles.

"No, don't try any harder than you normally do." I laugh and chase him out of the shop.

"I said nothing cheesy." I hit his arm and he keeps smiling at me.

"No, it's not the date yet. I can do what I want."

"Whatever." I say as he pulls my hand into his like it's as easy as breathing.

But that's how it should be.