Chapter 4 the fairy god sister

So I have chosen a cast for the story, tell me what you guys think about it! I debated about choosing Lucy Hale as Julianna instead, and Adam Gregory as Aidan, do you like them better or this cast?

----

I snuggled into my window seat and started crying again, hugging my teddy bear close for comfort. I heard doors banging open and closed so I looked up and saw Gina walking towards me, already changed into her Pjs but her make up were still on.

'What's wrong?' She asked in her big sister voice which I hadn't heard in a while, kneeling next to me. I shook my head indicating that I didn't want to talk about it. She wouldn't understand, being beautiful and popular all her life, everyone loves Gina. Just like how everyone thinks I am ugly Julie.

She sighed and pulled me into a hug, sshing me. We stayed like this for a while before she let me go. 'So what happened?' Gina asked, I paused, debating whether or not I should tell her? I mean, my crush on Aidan must seems really silly and naïve to her, like a little girl in elementary school who read too many fairy tales.

I took a deep breath and told Gina everything. She didn't look surprised when I told her that I had a crush on Aidan, great, this probably means that everyone else knows too (well, to those who knew who I am, not many, but still). After I finished telling her what happened tonight she fell silence for a while.

'Jules, you really are not missing out much, I mean Aidan is really good looking, but apart from that, he really doesn't have anything.' she said in a soothing voice, 'And you are not ugly.' She added, pulling my glasses off. 'You just need a little work.'

I gave out a laughed at her last sentence, but since I had been crying, it ended up sounding more like a snort. I don't believe any amount of work can make me look better.

'Don't be so harsh on yourself, you can look pretty too if you dump those hideous glasses and wear contacts.' Gina said putting her hands on her hip. 'As for Aidan, you will get over him soon, there are plenty of guys out there, what about Andy? You guys seems to get on well.'

I nearly choked on my own saliva, give it to my sister to turn something simple into something complicated. If a guy say more than hi to a girl it is consider that that guy likes the girl in my sister book, so since Andy walked us to the car and I hugged him at the end, she thought something was going on.

'He was just being nice.' I said, my sadness momentarily forgotten as we get into our usual sibling bickering. After a few of our usual comebacks and insults, Gina suddenly stood up.

'You know what's the best cure for everything? Shopping.' She said, her eyes glinted with excitement. I involuntarily shifted further away, this do not sounds good. I had been shopping with my sister a few times, and let's just say I couldn't feel my feet at the end of the day.

'Dad just gave me his credit card, we can go on a little spree tomorrow, that should cheer you up!' She chimed, looking extremely pleased with herself. She went to my wardrobe and put together an outfit for me, she does that whenever we are going out together, she doesn't trust my sense of fashion.

'Do we really have to?' I asked, hoping there is a way out of this. I mean, I am the one whose feelings are hurt, not her, shouldn't we do something that I like?