Chapter 17 Beautiful

I feel so bad for taking so long on the last chapter! So I get this one done quickly for you guys :)

I was stuck for the title of this chapter and came across this amazing song by Megan Nicole on youtube that seems perfect for Julianna!

Photo of Hannah in her dress by the side :D

Please vote and comment!

-------------------------

In my moment of panic, I bounced up knocking head with Will, causing both of us to yelped in pain. 'I am not ready to have sex yet!' I half shouted. Oops...I think that was too loud.

Will was rubbing his head and froze when he heard my little out burst. We sat in an awkward silence, I was wrecking my brain trying to find something to say that might diffuse the atmosphere a little. I am such an idiot.

I was too embarrassed to look at Will so I just stared at my lap. I heard Will made a weird noise that sounded between a laugh and a cough. I sneaked a glance up, his expression was unreadable, I know that teenage boys have um... urges, but I am not ready for it yet. We never talked about this before, nor had we gone far enough. So I had no idea what his reactions would be.

'Anna.' he sighed when he said my name. Then he scouted back and held me close to him with his arms around me. So this is a good sigh, right? He should be moving away if he wants to break things off.

'I am not that kind of guy, I thought you knew that.' He said, planting a gentle kiss on my head. I can't help but melted a little, phew. I have certainly grew too attached to him for us to break up now. I think I am falling in love with him, fast.

Me, Ugly Julie, falling in love with Will Knight the jock. Who would have thought all this was possible?

'I would not force you to do anything you don't want to. OK?' Will said, pulling me back a little to look at me probably. I nodded, he is too sweet! I just hope my heart won't be shattered into a million pieces when we broke up. Haha, this is me, the pessimist, thinking about the worst thing at the best moments. But it always pays to be prepared for the worst scenarios.

'Thank you.' I said gratefully, Will patted my head and smiled. 'Now go and do whatever it is that girls do before a dance.' He said, making shooing motions with his hands making me laugh. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I need to get a new eye liner and shoes and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh Anna, you look gorgeous!' Hannah exclaimed as Alison pulled away from me, finishing my make up. I smiled nervously, haven't yet looked in the mirror myself. It was already the night of the dance, Will had managed to convinced his friends so us girls are all here getting ready for the dance.

My Dad had a function, but my Mum had stayed home, she was kind of afraid that we might end up breaking all the valuables in the house, and she also to take photos before we leave. She was so thrilled when she found out I started to 'participate' in school.

I had invited Alison (who had became like my personal stylist/mentor), Melissa, Hannah, Lizzy, along with Bethany and Olivia (whom are Alison's friends that I had sat with during lunch and became friends with, since they are not snotty or mean) to get ready at my house. Our dates are going to pick us up together so that we can get our pictures taken together.