He Meets Your Ex

This was requested by iHaroldStyles so I hope you like it! Also, if you've sent in a request I promise I haven't forgotten about you and I'll be writing them soon!

-------------

Tony:

You hadn't dated many guys in the past but when you finally found Tony, it seemed like all of it was worth the wait. You were at a bar with Tony celebrating your four month anniversary when you saw him; your ex.

'Tony, we should go.' You said trying to grab your purse before he held your wrist to stop you.

'What's wrong, Babe?' He asked setting down his glass.

He heard you mumble something that included 'ex' and 'rude' but he couldn't be sure.

'Which one is he?' He asked looking over.

You felt your cheeks go red as you moved Tony's head in the direction of a male surrounded by woman. He scoffed before getting off of his bar stool and walking over.

'Where are you going?' You asked trying to pull him back.

'Let's go say hi.' Tony said gritting his teeth in anger at the way this man made his girlfriend on edge.

'Tony-' You said before he grabbed your hand and led you with him.

'(Y/N), is that you?' Your ex yelled happily.

You blushed before getting disgusted looks from all of the woman who were with him.

'Ladies, this is (Y/N), we broke up because she liked being the little nun she is.' He said gaining a round of laughter.

It was obvious that he hadn't yet noticed Tony so the genius stepped forward.

'Tony Stark, (Y/N)'s current boyfriend.' He said holding a hand out for your ex to shake.

The group fell silent causing Tony to speak up.

'You said something about (Y/N) being a nun? Let's just say she isn't a nun around me.' He said with a wink before taking your hand and dragging you away.

'Tony, we haven't done anything like that though-' You said before he sat you back down on the stools you were on before.

'They don't need to know that, Babe.' He said before taking a sip of his drink as if nothing had happened.

Steve:

You had grown to be civil with all of your ex's except one. When you first met this man he was so sweet and caring but as things carried on, he grew possessive and abusive. You were at the local clothing store when there was a tap on your shoulder.

'(Y/N), is that you?' The voice behind you said sending a chill down your spine.

You turned around to face him and had a fake smile.

'I haven't seen you in years!' He said placing a heavy hand on your arm.

You winced slightly as his grip tightened but felt slightly more comfortable when another, softer, hand was placed on your shoulder.

'(Y/N), is this is friend of yours?' Steve's voice sounded from behind you.

'Mhm.' You said trying not to cry at the sight of the only person you'd grown to fear.

'Steve Rogers, (Y/N)'s current boyfriend.' Steve said shaking the man's hand with an iron grip.

The man was about to say more but Steve pried his grip off of your arm and lead you outside of the shop.