Foxy x Reader - 3 You're A WHAT?!

~~~
You were enjoying work now that you knew that you were getting paid an extra five dollars every other night, and that you had a friend. You had been right- the hug on Wednesday night HAD been the start of something beautiful. You and Foxy talked about anything and everything, and too often sat shit-talking Freddy over plastic cups of rum (hey, you're legal!) and potato chips. (Yes, I'm making it so that animatronics can "eat"!)
It was a week after The Hug, and you two were both slightly drunk and playing Truth or Dare.
"*hic!* Foxy! Truth or Dare?!" You shrieked, leaning back in your chair.
Foxy's jaw went crooked, implying a grin. "W-w-whaddya think, lass? T-truth!"
You went serious for a moment, thinking. You couldn't ask who he loved, you knew he would say Bonnie.. Besides, that was a stupid truth for little girls...
"Your biggest secret." You said, narrowing your (e/c) eyes at him. He made a glitchy sound, like a sigh.
"You s-s-sure, lassie?" He asked, cocking his head at you. You nodded, eyes still narrowed. He made another "sigh".
"Close your eyes."
You did as he commanded, but being the nosy young adult you are, you peeked.
You nearly screamed, but thought better of it.
There were three bodies in front of you- an ten year old redhead with a broken jaw and a wound that looked like someone had stabbed him in the stomach, a 20 year old that was wearing an elaborate, but very tattered, pirate captain outfit, and Foxy.
"The boy must be the child that was killed and stuffed inside him, and of course, the robot is Foxy, but who's the smoking hot guy that's my age?" You thought, closing your eyes again.
"All right, lassie, you can open your eyes now." Said a smooth, Irish voice. You re-opened your eyes and was caught off guard for half a minute, a magenta blush spreading across your cheeks- the cute young adult was smirking at you, arms crossed.
You blushed an even brighter red. He noticed, and chuckled.
"Ye like what ye see, (Y/n)?"
"Foxy? But- how are you- you're a ROBOT!" You stammered, confusion clouding your mind. He got a bit more serious.
"(Y/n)... You asked for my biggest secret, and here it is. My body didn't stop aging when it was stuffed in the suit, it just aged slower. So...I can turn into any human form at will. This is my normal one, and I can also turn into a mauled little boy." He said, grimacing at the last part, like he was ashamed. "If I hadn't been killed at the age of ten, I would be slightly older than your brother now."
"Foxy...I- wow." You managed, half amazed and half shocked.
He grinned.
"I know I'm hot as hellfire, lass. Now, shall we continue our game of Truth or Dare?"
You smirked, recovering some of your sass. "Of course, Captain."