Foxy x Reader - 4 Awkward Silences

~~~
Ever since seeing him in human form, you had to admit, you had developed a crush on Foxy. Him usually being in his human form didn't help much, either. You constantly found yourself staring at him, thinking about him, and too often, drooling over him.
It was about a week after he had revealed his human form to you, and the revelation had made no difference in your friendship, thank God. He told you stories about pirating and playing with the kids before the Bite, and you told him about Mike and Doll's engagement and what college was like. "You would go there too, if you weren't, y'know, stuck here." You had told him once, to his surprise. And honestly? You wouldn't mind if Foxy were to sneak out of Freddy Fazfuck's and come with you. It wasn't like you couldn't use the motivation to go to school.
However, tonight was an important night at your college- the Valentines' Day ball. It started at eight and ended at eleven, so you would have to rush to Freddy's if you wanted to get paid. Worst of all? You would have to rush there in your dress, heels, and make-up. You were gonna look like a clown!
And sure enough, when you burst in at 12:01, your hair was mussed and your makeup was smeared.
"Running a bit late, (y/n)?" Your boss asked, smirking. You sighed.
"Sorry, college stuff. You understand." You muttered, attempting a smile. He chuckled and led you to the office.
"I kept the animatronics shut down until you got here." He said, gesturing for you to enter the office. You walked quickly in and sat down.
"Okay, um, I think I'm set...you can set the animatronics on free roam now!" You said in a hurry, smiling falsely. He grinned back.
"Goodnight, miss (l/n)." He purred, and walked away.
You sighed in relief and grabbed your duffel bag, pulling out a (f/c) sweatshirt, soft, worn-out jeans, and your favorite high-tops. You checked the cameras and began to change, forgetting that-
"Lass! You're here-"
Crap.
It was Foxy.
And you were pants-less.
"Foxy!" You stammered, whirling around and attempting to get your dress back on over your legs.
He was frozen there, face red. When he noticed your scarlet face and panicked expression, he managed to choke out, "I-I'll be outside, lass-" and duck out of the office.
You pulled on your jeans and looked outside.
"Foxy, you can come in now!" You whispered, tapping his shoulder. He turned to you and grinned, face still magenta.
"Hey, lass." He pulled a lock of your (h/c) hair and nodded toward the door. The two of you hung out as usual, until 5:55.
"Uh, lass, I just wanted to apologize for earlier, and...you...you're really cute, okay?! With or without pants." He snapped. With that, he rushed out the door, already changing back to his animatronic form and screaming bloody murder.
You grabbed your duffel bag and held it close as you fell into the chair, face magenta.
Did he really think you were cute?!
(A/N: No retreat, no regrets, no surrender! *cough* TheBookOfLife *cough* If you were freaked out by the "pants-less" part, I'm sorry! 😵)