Prologue

Romaine Blake is a handsome and successful business man who is always surrounded by fake people who only wants him for his money,so he has learned not to trust people and to lock away his heart and only satisfy his needs by one night stands or his right hand. Romaine believes that love is just a useless thing that people use to control you so what happens when he meets this handsome and sexy businessman named Alexander Hamilton that makes him weak in the knees and makes certain places stand straight up, he is uncertain and afraid of his reactions towards the man as he thinks he's straight. But little does he know, that he was the prey, about to be eaten...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander Hamilton is a successful and extremely wealthy man that has loved Romaine Blake even before he had started his own business and became wealthy. He feels angry and jealous every single time he brings home a one night stand and every time he approach Romaine,he always shys away from him as he was a threat or something unknown. So Alexander decides to step up his game in order to get the man of his dreams but in the process, secrets are revealed that could scar them for life or ensure that their bond won't be broken.

Join them on their journey as they battle through trust issues,betrayal, past events and greed to ensure that their bond cannot be broken...

A/N:I'll probably start this book when I have finished Wickedly Seduced so please watch out for it!!!!