ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

*ardens pov*

I was at my locker with Cassie , my girl best friend , when someone cam from behind me & put there hands over my eyes . "guess who?" He said, & I automatically knew it was Cody. I turned around giggling "what are you doing you weirdo " , I heard Cassie giggling . Cassie was always assuming me & Cody date , I kind of like the idea of me & Cody to be honest with you. He's a great guy after all. I don't think we would date though, he's way out of my league & he would never like me that way ! Right? After all he is my best friend.
I loose my train of thought & snapback into reality when I hear Cassie & Cody laughing.
"You okay?" Cody ask.
"She's probably just having wet thoughts about you" Arden joke & I punch her , embarrassed I rush to class as soon as the bell rings. Being seniors me, Cassie & Cody only have 2 classes to attend . Thankfully this was the final one before we're aloud to go home. English was my worst subject , I was falling behind .
The bell rung & everyone rushed out.
"Not you ms Everhart" Said Mr.cullom.
So I
behind .
"Do you know why I kept you behind?"
"No sir , I don't know "
"Well ms.Everhart " he says closing the door , locking it walking near me.
"You are aware that you're failing my class with a 69."
"Yes sir, I'm aware of that "
"Well you do know there's a way I can bum that up to a 90" he says rubbing my shoulders.
"How so, Mr. Cullom , I really need that 90." I knew exactly what he was talking about. To be completely honest it didn't bother me at all. Cullom was sexy to me , tall muscular , big blue eyes , & luxious black hair . I had day dreamed about him a few times , never thought it would get to this .
He slowly kisses my neck & I let out a small more. He put his hand over my mouth " save that for later ms.Everhart you'll be doing plenty of it ." my body tingled & felt hot at the sound of this.
He took a seat & pulled his pants down "come here ms.Everhart " he said as I walked over . "you know what to do don't you "
I nodded & proceded to take his huge cock in my hands & started stroking. I teased him a bit licking the tip, & then taking it all at once . I attempted to deep throat but couldn't take it all he was just so big. I kept a steady rhythm going. "Ohh yeah ms.Everhart that's good " he moaned a bit.
He grabbed my head & lead me at the pace he wanted , forcing me to throat it & instantly gagging .
"Give the balls some love to sweet girl, work for that 90".
What I was doing was so wrong , yet felt so right.
I continued to suck & occasionly go down & as he demanded "give the balls love" , until he started to grunt. "You ready baby " he said . I automatically knew what he meant. "Ohhh I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." He said & with that he let out his big load . "swlow it like the good girl you are" he said & I obeyed .
It was all worth it if it was gong to bring up my grade & allow me to graduate on time with my class....
Mr.cullom took me home , being that Cody left me cause I texted him that I had detention . I got out the car thanked him & headed inside .
My phone vibrated , I looked down to see Cassie texted .
- Arden its an emergency Cody got into a car accident & they don't know if he's gonna make it you need to come to the hospital as soon as you can.!!!! -
I rushed inside to get the car keys & left .