five

* codys point of view*

*3 months later....*

3 months and I still have the most beautiful girl ever by my side, I'm glad I built up to courage to ask her to be mine.

it was weird how she was always staying after for Culloms class, I knew she was getting tutored but she was smart and she knew what she was doing.

There's this new kid in school that I have to show around, I'm not good at  making friends, but what the hell I need that extra credit.

I got called up to the office around mid 1st period, it was time to show the fresh meat around.

* Shawn's point of view*

I was nervous as hell, it was my first day and I'm not good at meeting new people. what if they hate me? what if I get picked on for making music and  shit?

*Cody walks in*

" hey man you the new kid?" he ask

" yea, I'm Shawn Mendes what's your name?"

" I'm Cody Herbinko, got your schedule already man?"

" yea bro I'm ready lets get to class"

" can I check you schedule real quick?.... seems like we somehow got all classes together bro hah so today should be easy. no worries man you'll make friends quick & I'm sure everyone will like you"

" appreciate it bro"

we we're walking to first period when I caught a glimpse of this beautiful ass girl. she was about 5'2, long brown hair, beautiful green eyes, the deepest dimples ever. she looked like she was made by the gods themselves. I smiled at her and she blushed a bit. WE got to class and I chose the seat right behind Cody. I cant wait to see what good adventures this school has for me...

(A/N this sucks a tad bit but I still have bad writters block for this story I'm so sorry! be sure to let me know if you like if I have mistakes whatever your input reallllllllyyyyyy helps me,!)