Secrets

Korea ( Kyuhyun's secret)

Taeyeon woke up early the next day, she remembered that she had to go to KBS building for table reading. she memorised her script by heart and she knew that it would be a great exciting day, although she wasn't sure if she'd like having Kyuhyun as director instead of Tiffany.

She drove to the KBS building and reached there by 10 a.m, and almost everyone was there.

"Great, our main actress is here." Kyuhyun smiled broadly. Taeyeon did nothing but glare at Kyuhyun, who was giving a smirk.

After the arrival of other actors and actresses, they began table reading. it was a scene where Taeyeon's character, Cho Soo Jin, a pretty figure skater, confesses to the guy of her dreams, which was Dennis Oh's character, Lee Jung Soo. Taeyeon imagined herself liking someone while playing out the role of Soo Jin. She didn't like anyone at the moment, so it was kind of hard to confess to 'Jung Soo'.

"Taeyeon-sshi, while reading the script, you look kind of bored. You need to feel it. Your nervousness, your excitement. You're not feeling it." Kyuhyun said suddenly. Taeyeon could feel about 20 people in the room staring at her, wanting her to do it right.

"I'm sorry. I'll try harder." Taeyeon said. Dennis Oh, who was sitting next to her, gave her hand a tight squeeze to make sure she knows that he got her back.

"Just pretend I'm your boyfriend." He whispered and smiled innocently.

"But i don't have one." Taeyeon said, suddenly blushing.

"really?" he said, in a tone of surprise. "How come a pretty girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend?!" He said.

"I don't believe in such thing."

"Let Jung Soo make Soo Jin believe there's such thing as love." Dennis smiled again.

Kyuhyun, who saw and heard everything that had happened cleared his throat. "AHEM. are you going to read your next line or not?"

Dennis nodded. Taeyeon re-read her script, but this time, she took a deep breath before she started and imagined once more that she could love. While imagining, her mind brought her to her past memory when she was still with her first and last boyfriend, jang Wooyoung. She remembered walking in the park together, blowing bubbles and their late night conversations.

She started tearing up while reading the script, totally feeling the situation. Dennis, totally in awe, couldn't help himself but to clap his hands with a dropped jaw when Taeyeon finished her line.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat once again, signaling Dennis to start his line.

"I cannot love you back." Dennis said as 'Jung Soo'. "I'm sorry."

Taeyeon began to cry even more, remembering that it was her that told Wooyoung that she could not love him fully. It was her biggest regret to dump Wooyoung, but she had no choice. She couldn't possibly love Wooyoung like how he loved her, and that made her hurt. It made her hurt to know that she doesn't deserve wooyoung.

Kyuhyun, on the other hand could only glare at Dennis. "We're done for today, good job. Taeyeon, i need to see you for a moment before you leave."

Everyone took their lines and scripts and left the room. Taeyeon sat in her seat, not moving an inch, eyes still red from her tears

"That was a good practice." Kyuhyun said in a straight face. "Too good, in fact." He said again after a long pause. taeyeon didn't know if he meant it as a compliment or not. "It'll be good for the movie, but will it be good for you? Are you okay doing this? or do you want to change the lines?"