A Vision or A Dream

Chapter 8

It was already dusk when the meeting ended. Jack stated many possible suspects but none of them actually fit in my own opinion. Everyone was starting to go back to their own business, that's why I decided to go home already.

At the parking lot, my car was nowhere to be seen. Then I remembered, I didn't bring my car and I was riding with Will. Great!

"Do you need a ride home?"  Somebody said behind me. And as I look back I saw a smiling Hannibal Lecter.

"Oh Hannibal, it's fine I was just actually waiting for Will"

"But you do know he lives in Wolf trap right?" Wait that's far from my house.

"Oh...I guess I forgot that small fact"

"Come, I'll take you home" He offered while walking closer to me.

"It's actually fine Hannibal I don't want to bother you for I know you are quite a busy person" I said as I politely decline his offer.

"Oh stop that courteous behavior panelė (miss). Will was actually the one who told me to give you a ride home, so his forgetfulness and conscience won't bother him at night and beside my house is just close to Baltimore"

"I am not staying in the hotel anymore Hannibal, I recently bought a house in the outskirts of Baltimore which is also close to the forest" I said to him trying to reason with him but he just smiled more while thinking of something.

"I figured that out but forgive me if I ask, but who are the last owners of the house you bought?"

"The Johansen" I said and he just nodded.

"I guess I can really take you in my ride home for your house is just close to mine" I just nodded in defeat and started to get in his car.