Chapter 5: A plan on action

August 15, 2017

Friday

6:35 am

There was a rumor about some students are missing. Most of them are girls. One by one, week by week. A girl is disappearing. As usual you are sitting at the back corner of the classroom and facing the window and gazing up in the sky. You heard you classmates talking to each other.

'Hey, you heard that Miku is gone missing too?'

'Yes and Luka has gone missing too!'

'I'm scared...'

'Me too..'

'Don't be just be on your guard as always!'

By you heard that you devilishly smirked. No one has saw your demonic expression.

11:30 pm

You invited Meiko on your house since she said she want to sleep over with you.

But she didn't know what your doing.

"Hey (Y/N) where is the bathroom?" She asked.

"The right door beside the kitchen." You pointed.

"Thanks." She said and began walking towards the direction of the bathroom. You smirked.

"Only a little more Meiko-san..."

"3"

"2"

"1!"

Meiko screamed when she opened the bathroom door. There was blood and corpses of the missing students.

"Are you surprised Meiko-san?" You asked.

"W-What is t-this (Y-Y/N)-chan?" She stuttred because of fear.

You smirked. "No details since you're going to DIE!" You yelled. Before she ran away you pushed her to the bathroom and she bumped her head on the floor. But you still haven't enough. You get the knife on your pocket and repeatedly stabbed her.

Her life completely slept away from her. You closed the door and go to your room's bathroom to take a bath and to changed like nothing happens.

You're last and only target is...

Len Kagamine