Chapter 7: Last target (part two)

You're following Len quietly. You smirked. As Len opened the bathroom door he gasped and trembled in fear. He saw blood everywhere and the corpeses of Miku and Meiko and the other girls he flirted with lying cold on the floor.

"(Y-Y/N)-c-chan... w-what is t-this?" He asked in full of fear.

"Len-kun. I loved you really am! But you're always flirting with girls and I'm sick of it! Why don't you noticed me even once? Huh Len-kun!" You said in a sad tone and turning into angry tone.

"B-Because you're always q-quiet. I-I loved you too (Y/N)-c-chan! I-I just c-can't tell you!" Len stuttered. He was lying.

"Ohhh... like I believe you..." you said and started walking towards him and he started walking backwards. Every step forward and every step backward.

"Then why are you always with the other girls? Seducing them? And you clearly lied! You don't loved me!" You yelled.

"Uh... eh... its..." he was lost of words. You continued to walked forward and he continued to walked backwards. Until he reached the wall. Dead end. He was cornered.

"See? You are lost of words! You really don't love me! You lied!" You yelled and get the knife that is on your pocket. You quickly stabbed him on the stomach. He coughed up blood and whinced in pain.

"You're weak! But I'm not done yet! AHAHAHAHAHA!" You yelled and laughed evily.

You cut his tounge off. The crying and shouting became muffled only. You continued to stabbed him until he was lost of energy and blood.

"Hmph! You're a whimp! But still something was missing... Aha! Your heart! Your heart will be mine!" You yelled as you raised the bloodly knife and stabbed him right on the chest. His muffled scream took your attention.

"Just stay still..." you said as you dragged down the knife deeper in his chest and opened it. You get his heart and devoured it. Len was dead. His life completely slept away from him.

"Your heart is mine now. And you will be mine alone and FOREVER!"

-End-

------

How  was that? Is it good? But anyway thanks for voting and commenting on my story ^^