The Confession Chap 3 |Edited|

Third Person's P.O.V: Today was the day. No going back on plans Eyeless Jack would come out and confess his love for Jeff with a gift(Jeff: tehehe) Today was Valentines Day(A/N: not really) and Eyeless Jack has been nervous for the past few weeks. Would Jeff reject his gift and love? ... or will he feel the same way? Eyeless Jack sighed. He parked his car in Jeff's driveway and sat back in his seat(A/N: Not really lulz) He wasn't quiet sure if he was ready yet. He glanced over at the bouquet of flowers and picked them up. Holding the flowers close to his chest. he wished himself luck...*kicking sound* and exited the car. As he looked at Jeff's house he saw the front window curtains draw back, ... and Jeff was looking out. When Jeff noticed him, he smiled and waved(Jeff: Oh Hi)(Hysterical laughter) then scurried over to answer the door Eyeless Jack walked up to the porch step. Before he could knock, Jeff opened the door and practically pulling him in(Jeff:Get in here!)

"Eyeless Jack why are you here?" Jeff said.

"Aren't you going to spend Valentines day with Nina?" Jeff said.

Jeff noticed the flowers and pointed at them.

"Are those for Nina?" Jeff said. "They are BEAUTIFUL!" Jeff said. "He'll love them!"

"Ah... oh... oh... NOo!" Eyeless Jack stuttered. "These are for you!" Eyeless Jack said.

Jeff was astonished

"Eyeless.. What are you trying to say?" Jeff said.

"I'm trying to say that I" Eyeless Jack said. "I have liked you for a while now and" Eyeless Jack said.

"But... but what Nina?" Jeff said.

" I may have more feelings than 'like' and..." Eyeless Jack said.

"Won't she be mad?" Jeff said. "I mean won't she be sad?" Jeff said.

"I think I Love you." Eyeless Jack finished.

Jeff opened his mouth as to say something, but quickly shut it. He studied the bouquet closer and took it out of Eyeless Jack's hands hesitantly.

"Eyeless Jack I'm flattered I really am, But I have to ask about..." Jeff was cut off.

"I left Nina" Eyeless Jack said.

Eyeless Jack stared down at the floor boards, twiddling his thumbs

"Why would you leave her?" Jeff asked. "You two were so happy together well at least it seemed like it..." Jeff said.

Eyeless Jack looked up at Jeff... staring into his eyes.

"I left him for you.." Eyeless Jack said.(What?!) "I mean her for you" Eyeless Jack said as Eyeless Jack stepped closer to Jeff.

Grabbing the flowers and setting it down somewhere nearby before(*Puzzled faces*as it circles somewhere nearby before) Eyeless Jack took of Jeff's hand before he could protest.

"I had a feeling I could be happier with you." Eyeless Jack said. "I don't know if you even like me, I don't know if you even like meN"(Laughter in background)Eyeless Jack said. "But I do know that every time I look at you and every time I hear your voice and that (ah) beautiful laughter." Eyeless Jack said. "That I'm hopelessly in love with my friend." Eyeless Jack said (Background laughter EJ: "Go ahead... finish it)

Jeff continued to stare at Eyeless Jack. His face was flushed pure red Jeff glanced down at Eyeless Jack's hands which were intertwined with his. Eyeless Jack stared at him eyes, full of hope.

"Eyeless Jack I never knew you felt that way before, I've always pushed back my feelings for you because of the same reasons." Jeff said in a girly voice.

"So all this time you..." Eyeless Jack's words trailed off. Because he thought about his own feelings and the terrible thought of being rejected(Jeff:REJECTED). That he didn't even acknowledge Jeff's affection towards him.

Jeff nodded a faint smile on his face.

"Eyeless Jack you could have confessed to me sooner you kept me waiting, FRIEND. (Hysterical laughter again)

"I'm sorry. Oh, and Jeff?" Eyeless Jack said.

"WHAT IS IT?!!" Jeff yelled.

Eyeless Jack leaned forward, closer and closer towards Jeff's ear "Jeff will you be my valentine." Eyeless Jack whispered. (Fuck no) (WHAT?!)

"I MEAN OF COURSE, EYELESS JACK OF COURSE!" Jeff said.

Jeff grinned pulling in Eyeless Jack for a hug. He had a (Jeff: *Laughter* EJ: Can I finish it? Jeff: Go) feeling that this was the start of something beautiful RELATIONSHIP.

The End.

Hey loveliess so this was based off of "Flowers For My Valentine." A Pewdiecry fanfic you can hear the narrated one by pewdie and cry or the animated one by Netty Scribble. They're basically the same anyways yes now EJ and JTK are together. I spent two hours deciphering this piece by piece I hope you liked it.