Is This Real?! Chap 7

Jeff's P.O.V: My amicable smile extended wider for I was happy with my boyfriend Eyeless Jack. We are still on vacation more like our first day.

"So what do you want to do?" I said my voice sounding rough as always.

"I don't know Jeff anything you want." Eyeless Jack said.

I then approach him while he is on the bed and get on top of him. I lightly take off his mask as he frowns slightly as I set it up on the bed more. I then look him in the eyes that aren't there.

"Just because you are eyeless doesn't mean that you are not handsome honey." I say slightly nipping his ear as he lets out a slight moan.

"T-thanks Jeff at least you understand." He replies.

*******
A couple of hours after having multiple hours of sex. (😂not explaining how it went.) both Jeff and Jack were exhausted. They cuddled next to each other pulling the blankets over them. Jack then puts his mask back on grabbing the TV remote as they both slipped into their boxers.

"Do you want to watch television?" Jack questions.

"But what about Ben?" I questioned frowning.

"Everything here has been Ben proofed no need to worry." Jack says.

"Oh okay then channel surf away then.'' I replied.

Jack then turns on the TV with the remote as a Viagra commercial comes on and we both begin to laugh hysterically. Then after it is done continue laughing for ten extra seconds.

''See they allow that for minors to see too and they don't think that minors can get Viagra yet again I see it." Jack says before they start laughing harder.

"That must be hilarious you should show me one day." I said then our laughter rises.

"Sure, but now lets get some rest." Jack says trying to contain his laughter.

We both then fall asleep with the television set on as a television show can hardly be heard.

|| So I was wondering should I stop writing this or continue? I'm getting criticism for my gay/lesbian shippings from my friends. I'm enjoying writing, but it just feels like I'm alone with my shippings 😩. I don't know why I ship serial killers with each other. Most people are saying to others that it is wrong to be doing it and my feels are like 'Okay bruh 😭 I see how it is man.'