Chapter 8 (Come on)

I groan as the bright beams of the sun shine down on my face. I roll over only to fall off my bed. I sigh and get to my feet making my way over to the bathroom, and splashing water in my face.

Once I dry off I grab my hair brush and brush through my knotted hair. I stare at my reflection and sigh. My hair is all pouffy looking, great. I gather my hair to one side and braid it as far as it can go. I look through my clothes and pull out my favourite black leggings, black long sleeve fall out boy shirt and a black beanie. I head to the bathroom and change and when I come out I hear a scream.

I throw open my door, flying down the stairs and stopping when I see Brianna. I burst out laughing and she glares at me. If you don't remember I set up a trap in her room and now shes all sticky from syrup and has feathers all over her. I see rosie standing in her doorway and I wink at her before heading back up to my room. I adjust my beanie then put my headphones in and slip my turquoise blue converse over my feet. Just as I finish tying my shoe the loud speaker gives a loud Beeeeeep before Mrs.Clares voice fills the room.

"Just a reminder to all girls ages 12-14 to be down in the adopting area in 10 minutes, that is all."

Brianna only has 10 minutes to get off the syrup and feathers and look her best. I start laughing again before leaving my room. I head down into the adopting area where the rest of the girls are seated. Theres about 15 girls all together (Including a sticky feathery Brianna).   

"Ok girls so before we start I am letting you know that it is a group of 4 men looking to adopt. So, if any of you feel uncomfortable please leave now" Mrs.Clare tells us. I watch as about 8 girls get up and leave. "Ok so now we shall start. Um Taylor your first dear." Mrs.Clare calls out then leads her into the adopting room.

I pull up my music and hum along to the songs. Im gonna be the last girl to go in and right now the girl before me just went in.

Say my name and his in the same breath
I dare you to say they taste the same
Let the leaves fall off in the summer and let december glow in flames (flames)
Face myself and let go
Started over again in mexico
These friends they don't love you
They just love the hotel suites now

I jump out of my chair and stand up on the table and sing my loudest.

I don't care what you think as long as it's about me the best of us can find happiness in misery!
Said I (I) Don't (don't) care what you think as long as it's about me the best of us can find happiness in misery!

"ALLISON!! YOU GET OFF THAT TABLE THIS INSTANT!!"

Mrs.Clare screams at me. I start laughing and hop off the table walking straight towards Mrs.Clare.

"Im sorry Mrs.Clare, it's just that..." I pause before I start singing. "WE ARE WILD!! WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES!!" I climb back on to the table and then do a backflip off of it, my feet planting on the floor perfectly. "Thank you for your time" I say sweetly and bow before walking back up to my room.

I don't know where all that came from but I knew no one would want to adopt me so I don't care that I did it. It felt good to do that actually.

I sit quietly on my bed getting lost in my thoughts, that I didn't realize Mrs.Clare come in my room.

"Allison!?" She says snapping her fingers in my face. "Huh?" I ask coming back to reality. "I said, pack your stuff." She snaps before leaving the room. Im so stupid! I just got kicked out of an adoption center! Now im gonna be a homeless person living on the streets! I sigh and pack my suitcase then throw the rest of my stuff in my duffel bag. I look around the room before leaving to my homeless life.

"You ready to go there, miss young volcano?" a voice asks. Wait a minute, either im dreaming or thats Joe Trohman! Yep im dreaming.

"Why are you pinching yourself?" Patrick stumps angelic voice asks. "Because this is to good to be real, so im checking if it's a dream." I hear a chuckle. "This isn't a dream Allison" States the voice of Pete wentz. "You know my name..." I whisper. Omg Pete Wentz knows MY name! Wait... I thought I was getting kicked out? "I thought I was getting kicked out?" I ask, confused. "Adopted actually" Joe corrects me. "By who?" I ask shocked. Who would want to adopt me? "Your looking at them" Patrick says with a grin.

Im being adopted...
By Fall Out Boy!?!?!

________________________

Yay! she finally got adopted! I really liked writing this chapter it was fun :) Ok so in alot of fan fictions ive read it's mainly about patrick and pete so im gonna try to balance it out and get everyone in the story :)

So I hope you guys liked this chapter as much as i did writing it, (outfit at the top btw) and ya

Question: Do you think pete looks better with black hair or blonde hair?
me: black hair

Keep reading

Comment

Vote 

Follow... plz? :)

-A