Imagination

*Matthew's POV*
There she is my crush, Y/N Y/L/N, she's so beautiful I just want her to be mine, but the only problem is she's popular and I'm a nerd, the sad thing is she has a boyfriend. Kill me now.
-
*Y/N's POV*
I see him staring at me again, Matthew Espinosa, the school's nerd, he's pretty cute and his smile is so beautiful, he's quiet most of the time, but the only thing stopping me is my boyfriend and my reputation, I don't care about my reputation much but my boyfriend does so yeah. If I wasn't dating anyone I would totally date Matthew. I flash him a smile and he blushes & looks down at his lap. He's so adorable.
-
*Matthew's POV*
I sit in class and stare at her, she looks at me and smiles at me. I blush & look down at my lap. She's so damn beautiful, why does she do this to me? This class is so boring, but I just pay attention to our boring teacher, the bell finally rings I try to catch up to y/n. I say," Hey y/n, I was wondering if-," I get cut off by y/n's boyfriend. "Hey nerd, what are you doing talking to my girl." He yells, he's way bigger than me. "I-I w-was j-just trying to ask her i-if she wanted to hang out or s-something." I stuttered. "Why would she hang out with a nerd like you, now scram." He says. I run to my next class & start crying. Why does this have to happen to me? My life is such a fuck-up, why am I crying over a girl I'll never have a chance with?
-
*Y/N's POV*
It hurt me seeing him run off like that almost crying, your wondering why I'm dating my boyfriend because he was nice at first but then as he got more popular he started to act like such a jerk & I didn't have the guts to break up with him because I don't kno what's he capable of.
-
*Matthew's POV*
I go to the bathroom and clean my face & I just say to myself 'I guess she only be mine in my dreams, never in real life, I just want her to be mine already.'

A/N: Sorry I didn't update I had writers' block & I hope you guys enjoy this imagine