Move On

»y/n«
It has been 5 years since Matthew left me. I've been a mess without him, I really miss him. So instead of dreaming of Matthew I walked to the nearest Panera, Matthew and I always used to go there, see there I go again, thinking about Matthew, I just can't get him out of my head. I got to Panera and ordered a plain bagel and can't forget the cream cheese. "Thank you," I said to the cashier when he gave me my bagel and cream cheese. "Hey, here's my number, call me." I looked down at the paper and took it, "I'll think about it." I smiled. I went to sit down in a little booth, when I saw someone who I haven't seen in a while.
-
»matthew«
I walked into Panera with my new girlfriend, Dani, she's beautiful and has a nice personality, but she could be clingy at times, but she doesn't compare to y/n, how was I so stupid to leave her. When I walked in I saw y/n, sitting in a booth eating a bagel, wow she still looks beautiful. I didn't realize I was staring when Dani said," Matthew, who are you staring at." She asked annoyed. "Umm nobody." I said, I ordered the usual. Dani and I sat in the booth behind y/n.
-
»y/n«
I was right, Matthew had a new girlfriend and I'm still here, all lonely, I have to move on, but I just can't there was something about Matthew, that no other guys has. So I figured I would go say hi to him. I got up and walked up to Matthew, " Hey Matthew, how have you been?" He looked up," Oh hey y/n, I've been good, what about you." I smiled," Good and who's this." I pointed to his girlfriend. "Oh this, is my girlfriend, Dani." I shook her hand." Pleasure to meet you Dani." She looked annoyed," Nice to meet you too, y/n." She faked smiled. "So what are you too, Matthew?" Dani asked. "What am I to Matthew, oh well I'm his ex-girlfriend." I fake smiled at her. "What brings you here today y/n." Matthew asked. "Oh I was just taking a walk and I guess I got kinda hungry and came here." I lied. "Well maybe you should eat less, you are kinda fat." Dani said. I tried not to cry, but I failed and I ran out of Panera, I couldn't let Dani, point my biggest insecurity, but she already did. I ran under a tree and hugged my knees to my chest. I just sobbed and sobbed. When I saw Matthew, " Y/N, are you okay?" He looked worried," Yeah,just had a bad day." He sat down beside me," Hey is this about what Dani said, don't listen to her, you're perfect just the way you are, believe me you are way better than her." I looked down," No she's right I am a little fat." He lifted my chin and I looked into his beautiful brown eyes," No she's wrong, truth is I never stopped loving you I haven't moved on, I still love you y/n." I smiled," I love you too, I haven't dated anyone since the day you left me, no one could compare to you Matthew." He leaned in and kissed me, "y/n, would you be my girlfriend again, I don't know why I left you in the first place." I smiled," Of course I'll be your girlfriend again." I guess both of us didn't move on after all.
-
A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a million years, I has writer's block and tons of homework this week except today so yay, hope you liked this one
-Nicole 👼🏼💓