Ghost

I was walking around with my guitar, fascinated by the city lights in New York. I sat down on a bench and started playing my guitar and singing my favorite Ed Sheeran song Thinking Out Loud. I was in the middle of the sing when I noticed a boy with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, go through a wall. I got up and I saw he was gone, but he couldn't be, I'm just losing my mind.
-
I continued singing the song, when I saw the boy again. This time he was walking towards me. He spoke," Hey you have a beautiful voice, I'm Matthew." I stuttered," I-I'm y-y/n." He smiled, " Don't be scared princess." I laughed," I'm not scared, but I swear, oh nevermind, I'm just losing my mind." Then he was gone, what in the world. I walked back to my house when I saw Matthew sitting in a stream, when he got up he wasn't wet, I heard him say," I wish I was living." What does he mean he wishes he was living. I said," Hey Matthew." He turned around kinda scared because he didn't see me," Oh hey y/n, you didn't hear about the whole wishing I was living thing right?" I said," Yeah I heard everything, what was that about." He scratched the back of his neck," Well the thing is I'm a ghost." I laughed, " Really you can't be serious." He chuckled," Don't believe me watch this." He was walking towards the busy street." Wait Matthew yo-." The car just went through him and then he walked towards the people, they just went right through. "Now do you believe me." I didn't know what to say," I-I can't b-believe it." He laughed," No one could see me but you, I don't know why."
-
Matthew and I talked for a few more hours, people constantly giving me weird glances and I would say," Never seen a girl talk to herself before." Then they would walk away like nothing happened. I found out Matthew died in a car crash, and that I reminded him of his girlfriend. Apparently she died as well in the car crash, but hasn't seen her since then.
-
Matthew still talked to me after a few years, since that day, we've gotten closer, I thought he would move on and leave me alone after that day, but I was wrong, I guess you could say I'm friends with a ghost.
••••••••
Also can you guys go read my friend's imagines belieberforever245 she has some imagines so go read them and thanks so much for the 100 votes keep voting and reading love you guys so much
~Nicole 👼🏼💓