The beginning

The laughter escapes from the petite mouth of the youth child. She screams of joy as her feet spring up from the world beneath her to land onto the other side of the world as she rolls around in the dark green grass that sprouts from the garden that lays down under her . I feel the warmth of her as I can sense how happy she feels. Her smile opens up as it shines and lightens up the world.

I take a gentle dash towards the beauty that shines through my eyes. I lift her high above me making her body stretch to a sky scraper. I take a breath and take a slight whisper into her frail ear.

"You can be anything you want."

She gently flew down back to the natural garden as she whispered back, "I want to be you.."

The words that spoke out of the small soft lips sent a chill down my spine. The blood pumper of my tall corky body began to glow as my mouth began to make the shape of a widened letter 'U.'

I wrapped my thin pale arms around the petite body that stood facing my way. I held her in tight as her breath that blew across the back of my neck allowed shivers to travel through my body . I placed my plump lips on the opened yet frail and petite forehead of the young beautiful princess that stood in my presence. She help me tight as she squeezed me to help her elaborate the love and affection she back toward me.

I look into the golden eyes that glisten into mine as the reflection of the gold sun burns toward them making them shine a light to open up the world . There I see my little girl ; the love of my life ; the wind beneath my winds ; my one and only .. Lilliana