Chapter 21

Tim

I really don't want to leave but we bought a house and everything is supposed to be moved in. "You ready?" I yelled. "Not really but I can't wait to see our house!" She looked so beautiful. We get on the plane and as soon as we are in the air I ask, "Do you see us getting married?" "Of course." I really want to propose to her soon but I want to ask my mom for the ring. I sent her a quick email to bring it over to the new house. We couldn't contain our excitement as we pulled into our new home. It isn't fancy but it is private so we can enjoy it when we aren't working. "I love it!" she exclaimed jumping out of the car. I turn it off and follow her inside. "It's perfect!" I said hugging her. Shortly my mother arrived along with Tracey who followed Faith around. "Why do you need this ring?" Mom asked. "She is the one. I want to be with her forever." "Take good care of her son." I extended my arm and she took it as we walked inside. I cooked us a nice Italian meal and each of us had a glass of wine. "To our house." I said rising my glass. "To the memories we will make." she said touching her glass to mine. "I know we just home and all but I really want to meet your parents." "Okay. Do you have a busy schedule coming up?" "Yeah." Something like that, I was raised right so I have to ask her father and get his permission. "When do you want to go baby?" she asks. "Call and see when is okay." We ate our dinner and talked endlessly about our new home. She went to call and I got cleaned up and went to the bedroom. I decided to take a quick shower to wash the flight off of me. After I dry off and throw my robe on I walk into the bedroom. I see Faith in her robe but the next thing I know she drops it to reveal lingerie. "You look sexy." I said as I tried to get as close as possible. "Hold your horses cowboy." I stopped dead in my tracks as she grabs the belt of my robe, pulling me to her. "So when are we going?" I asked while we got dressed. "Is tomorrow to soon?" "That's perfect." The sooner the better because I really want Faith to be my wife. We go to sleep and I wake up early. So Faith can sleep I packed a joint suitcase for us. I go make breakfast and put it on a tray so I can give it to her. "Wake up!" I said sitting the tray on the dresser. I didn't get much of a response so I gave her foot a little tickle and she shot awake. "Morning." I said putting the tray in front of her. "This is nice but I should get packed." "Already done! All you need to do is eat and change." She looked impressed as I loaded up the car. We finally made our way to the airport and soon we are off to Mississippi. "You excited?" I asked her. "Yeah! I haven't seen my parent in ages!" It wasn't a long and we arrived at her parents.

lo'Ye+