Chapter 35

Faith

Tim and I went out to a different baby store so we could finally get the rest of the stuff for the baby. We picked out a crib, changing table, and other furniture. I walked to the little girls stuff and grabbed a little name plate that said Katherine and hide it from Tim. We finally checked out and took everything home. I called Bryon and Missi over along with Martina and her family. All of the men got to work building the furniture while the women got the clothes and things sorted. It was late once everyone left so Tim and I laid in bed. "Baby, I got you a surprise!" "No way! I got you one too!" I leaned over and grabbed my bag. We both sat up and had little bags. "Here!" I said exchanging them. I opened the bag and pulled out a name plate that said Gracie. While Tim pulled out one that said Katherine. "Gracie Katherine." I said allowed. "That's her name." he said looking at them together. "It's perfect!" Tim leaned down and talked to my belly. "Hi Gracie Katherine! Mommy and daddy finally picked out your name!" "You are going to be a great daddy." I said kissing him. "You think so?" "Oh yeah! Do you think that diner that sells ice cream is still open?" I asked. "Should be. Why? What are you craving?" "Burger and shake." He smiled and helped me into the car.

left.,eh<>