Chapter 31

Faith

I called Martina and she was so excited to come shopping, she is even going to bring her daughter Delaney. I heard a small car horn and headed out. "Hey!" said Martina. "Hi!" screamed Delaney. "Hey sweet girl." I said to her. "I can't believe you are going to have a baby!" "I know!" "So are we getting gender neutral stuff today?" "Yeah. Also I wanted to get some maternity clothes!" "Toys!!!" "Yes Delaney and toys." I said laughing. The first place we went to was the clothing store and I stocked up on clothes to last me the whole pregnancy. Then we found a baby store and I got a lot of stuff. "Toy? Toy?" asked Delaney. "Yes honey. You have been so good." cooed Martina. Delaney hobbled around and brought me a little lion. "For you!" "Thank you." She handed me a little bear. "For baby." and again a giraffe. "For TiTi." I hugged her and we checked out. She dropped me back off at home and I noticed Tim wasn't home. I got Lucy and drove to the cemetery. I walked until I found his spot. "Sorry I have been by in so long. I brought my dog Lucy." I sat down on the ground with Lucy. "I found a great guy, his name is Tim. We just got married and are expecting a baby. I miss you but realized that Tim is my soul mate. You would have liked him." I sat a little longer and left.

}o6eH