The Guardian

Both Natsu and Levy gasped.

"W-Why do you ask?" Levy stuttered.

"She asked me to meet a witch and ask about her." I stated, confused.

"SHE ASKED YOU?" Levy gulped, looking skeptical.

"Who are you?!" Natsu questioned, accusingly.

"I'm Lucy." I stated.

"Damn it! I know your name! What kind of element are you?" he thundered.

"I don't know! All I know was that I muttered a few words from a key, today, and it led me to the castle!" I burst, since I'm really confused.

"A key? Don't tell me. You're not from this world, are you?" Levy questioned in suspicion.

"I'm not." I answered straightforwardly, showing her the letter I kept on my short's pocket.

"So, that explains your weird outfit." Natsu mumbled.

"I can hear you, bastard!" I roared, taking Levy and Natsu aback.

"No one has dared insult the prince!" Levy wheezed while Natsu, on the other hand, looked amused.

"I shall allow it. Only, for her." Natsu stated, going back to his nonchalant attitude.

Levy bowed and opened the letter.

After reading the letter, her hand shook and she bit her lower lip.

She calmed herself down, as Natsu and I watch her.

"Tell me. Who's your mother?" Levy asked, almost crumpling the paper.

"Layla." I responded, calmly.

Natsu fell off his chair and Levy jumped at me.

"I knew you were special! Child of the High priestess! Layla-sama used to predict the future with her visions!" Levy cheered.

"She must've predicted that there was something off, with the balance of Fiore!" Levy continued.

Natsu remained silent, crawling back to his chair.

"She mentioned that you also have the Fairy Tail mark?" Levy inquired.

"I do." I stated and removed the cover on my right hand.

"It's in your hand! That's extremely rare!" Levy complimented.

"This means bravery, Lucy-sama." She muttered softly.

"Please drop the sama. Can you tell me what your world's about?" I asked, politely.

"It's our world, silly. You're part of this world, too. You're The Priestess. This world is Fiore kingdom. It's a world where all maidens has specific class, or element. Yours happens to be, the stars. The kingdom blessed maidens with power, while the men were gifted with unusual strength. In this world, there are no restrictions on mating. However, men from this era are disgusted with some elements. Some elements preys on the innocent men. They would use them for snack and some were toys. Going back, nobody cares, whether a fairy would end up with a killer. Their offspring, however, will carry over one of the parent's ability. If the offspring turned out to be a girl, then she'll be an element without a doubt. If it's a he, he gains unexplainable strength. It's either one or the other." She paused and looked at Natsu, like she was seeking for approval.

Natsu nodded.

"However there are some rare cases, like the Prince, wherein an offspring inherits both magic and brutal strength. That's why he's exceptionally valued, and no one dares to oppose him. It's very rare in Fiore, especially inside the royal family, to inherit both abilities from the king and queen. It happens once in a blue moon. He's classified as a pureblood." She added.