The Archangel

Right after summoning Loki, I felt myself stagger.

"I feel dizzy." I mumbled and was about to fall face-first, until Natsu caught me by my arms just right on time.

"Geez. You're one reckless priestess. You've just arrived today, then you took up a lot of information about our world, and summoned a zodiac within one day. You're insane!" He shook his head, amusingly.

"I guess I really am reckless, making quite an impression." I chuckled lightly, struggling to get up.

"Lu-chan, are you okay?" Levy asked, sounding really worried.

"Lu-chan?" I teased and she blushed, fiercely.

"I-I blurted it out. I'm sorry!" she apologized and I laughed wholeheartedly.

In fact, I'm delighted.

Gaining three friends in an unknown world, it's a world record for me.

"I don't mind, Levy-chan." I smiled gently at her and she hugged me.

"You're now officially my best friend!" she brightened and I responded her hug.

"I'm losing energy, any reasons why that might be?" I asked them, sitting down to the nearest empty chair with a table.

"That's because you summoned a zodiac. It can take a lot of powers for an element, using your power on the spot, and it's also the fact that you're still new to our world. That means you're restoring." Levy-chan enlightened.

"Or it could also mean that you're about to gain the power that was sealed, since you were living in a different dimension." She added.

"I see... I'm tired..." I mumbled, placing my arms on the table and resting my head to my arms to sleep.

"You're a handful." I heard someone muttered, as I felt myself being carried by two warm arms, and I continued dozing off.

White feathered wings.

A mark on her left shoulder.

Crimson.

I woke up then sat up, and placed my head in my right hand.

Was it was all a dream?

It's a little blurry.

My memory's kind of hazy.

Then I noticed my ripped sleeve.

Crap!

All that happened for real?

Where the heck am I?

If my memory serves me right, I should be with a witch.

What's her name?

Ah!

Levy-chan!

Then I tried to remember, everything she taught me so far.

Zodiacs, gathering constellations, maidens, elements, strength, mating and a lot more.

She did mention that mom could predict the future.

Was my dream a vision?

The door opened quietly, and someone poked their head in.

"You're awake!" Levy-chan greeted.

"Yeah. I was convincing myself that I'm in some kind of a nightmare." I joked and she pouted.

"This world isn't so bad!" she argued, and approached my side.