o n e

l e a h ' s p o v +

A whole bunch of friends and I are at this club having the best night of our lives, when I think I see Grayson. But I think that it's not him so I just keep dancing.

"Hey princess," Grayson says as he comes up behind me. I turn around and face him.

"What?" I say putting a hand on my hip.

"Those shorts look so good on you, but that ass is all mine so why are you wearing them??" Grayson says squeezing my ass.

"Because I wanted to tease you," I smirk.

"Well it's working." He licks his lips.

"That was my goal," I add with a smile.

"God, I want to kiss you right now." He's roaming my body with just his eyes and I can feel my body getting hot.

"Then do it," I inch my face closer to his. He grabs my head and pulls our faces together.

His lips smashing onto mine as the kiss went from 0 to 100 real quick. The kiss got heated and turned into a full on make out session.

"Why don't we take this somewhere private?" Grayson whispers against my skin. I shuddered at his touch. I just nodded. He grabs my hand as we run out the door and get into his car. He kisses me one last time before starting to drive.

One hand is on the steering wheel while the other is resting on his lap. I trail my fingers down his bicep, towards his forearm, and to his hand where he makes an attempt to grab it but I pull my hand away. I put my hand on his thigh and start trailing closer to the waistband of his jeans. His breath hitches.

"Leah.." He lets out a small moan as I unzip his jeans and feel my way over his ever growing member. He moans again.

"Leah, s-stop teasing m-me," He growled. I just smirked and kept going. I started massaging his length through his boxers. "Leahhhh," he moaned.

"Yes daddy?" I say with an innocent smile.

"S-stop, p-please." He groans in pleasure.

"You want more??" I say batting my eyelashes. I stick my hand in his boxers and start palming him. I see his jaw clench as he tries to contain his moans. I decided that this was not enough so I pulled down his jeans and his boxers revealing his huge boner. God it was huge.

"Leah, what are you doing?" He asks sweating. I lean over to kiss him but right before our lips met I went down and take his length in my hand. He immediately gasps. I swirl my tongue around the tip earning a moan from him. I take it in my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down, pumping whatever I can't fit in my mouth.

"Fuck Leah," Grayson moans as he grabs my hair guiding my head up and down. I suck, creating pressure.

"Oh fuck Leah,"He moans again. I start going faster and he's going crazy. I keep pumping and sucking.

"I'm close baby girl," he growls. I take it out of my mouth and totally stop, leaving Grayson pissed as fuck.

"F-fuck you Leah, I'm going to pound into you so hard that you'll be screaming my name and leaving scratches down my back. I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow," He says as I laugh.

"Oh you think I'm joking?? Once I get out of this car, you'll be mine princess," He licks his lips.

"Okay daddy, whatever you want," I say seductivley.

We pull up to his house and the car comes to a screeching stop, Grayson throws open the door and slams it closed and comes over to my side. He opens up the door and I hop out and he slaps my ass as I walked by.