t h r e e

l e a h ' s  p o v +

"Where the hell have you been?" Ryan says standing up and walking over to me.

"I was with my friends Ryan calm down," I lie.

"I am not calming down!!" He shouts. He walks even closer and I back away from him because he's gotten like this before and let's just say it didn't end well.

"Ryan, let's just talk it out," I suggest. But he keeps advancing on me.

"Leah, I'm going to ask you one more time. Where were you last night?" He growls. I fumble with my phone in my pocket, calling somebody. I set my phone down on the table next to us. I saw that the person I called answered.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" He screams. My back hit the wall and he was towering over me.

"I was with my friends," I lie again.

"LIES!!" He screams again and this time throws a chair. Fear erupted throughout my body. I look at his fists and they are balled up and his knuckles are turning white. I stare at him with wide eyes.

"Is that a fucking hickey??" Ryan says, his voice dangerously low as he points to my collarbone. I pull my shirt so it covers it.

"No," I  say my voice barely audible.

He grabs my shirt and pulls it off revealing all the hickeys that Grayson left on me.

"YOU FUCKING HAD SEX!!" Ryan screams punching the wall next to my face.

"Ryan, please, don't hurt me...." I was hesitant to say this last word, "again." He went off. He started screaming and yelling and breaking pictures that we had of us and throwing stuff that we had laying around. Apparently that wasn't enough so he came over to me.

"Ryan, I-" he cut me off by punching me in the face.

"Shut up you stupid slut!!" He screams. He punches me again and I fall to the floor. He starts kicking me.

"HEY!!" I hear a familiar voice scream. Ryan stops.

"Who the fuck are you?" Ryan growls.

"Leah!!" The person shouts rushing over to me and helping me up.

"Don't make me repeat myself. Who the fuck are you?" Ryan looks like he is going to kill somebody.

"I am Grayson and um, excuse me but I am fucking your girlfriend and there is nothing you can do about it." Grayson smirks and picks me up. I looked at Ryan and he was totally shocked.

"Ex-girlfriend. He is fucking your ex-girlfriend." I say as Grayson carries me out. Ryan finally snapped out of his daze.

"FUCK NO!! YOU ARE NOT FUCKING LEAVING!!" Ryan screams as Grayson and I are laughing and running to our cars. I get in mine as he gets in his and we drive off to his house.

s k i p  c a r  r i d e +

I pull up at Grayson's house still dazed by what happened but glad that I'm done with Ryan.

I see Grayson get out of his car and walk over to mine. He gets to my door and opens it.

"Good evening Miss. Would you like a hand getting out of your car?" He bows and looks up at me with his hand out. I take it.

"Yes, kind sir. Thank you," I smile and he helps me out of my car. Once I'm on the ground he shuts the door and I start walking in.

"Miss, where are you going?? I need some kind of payment," he smirks and grabs my waist spinning me around so that I face him.

"But sir, I do not have any money," I put my hand on his face, "How shall I ever repay you?"

"Give me a kiss," he said puckering his lips. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips and pulled away and ran inside.

"Such a tease!!" He called after me.

g r a y s o n ' s p o v +

God that girl drives me fucking crazy.