Is it love? (Chapter 8)

- The next day -

[ Tyler POV ]

"Twink?!" I shouted to Troye who was in the bathroom fixing his hair.

He came out the bathroom shortly after and spun around so I could examine his outfit. He was wearing a light blue shirt with black dots over it, black skinny jeans that showed off his slim figure and black short boots. His hair was shoved up into a messy quiff, that looked more perfect than it ever has! He winked at me and waited for my comment

"Looking good Sivan" I smirked at him as he blushed a little

After the guys left, nothing happened between me and Troye. We nearly kissed but then my phone started ringing and we pulled away. I hated Louis at the time for calling me. We just sat on Twitter and Tumblr for the rest of the night. I don't even know if Troye likes me, I'm just hoping he does. I realised that I'm staring at him and he is looking me dead in the eyes like he was about to ask a question. And he was.

"Umm.... Tilly, why did you faint yesterday?" His eyes were suddenly bigger and a worrying look was spread across his face

"I was thinking about something" I muttered

"What?"   

"It doesn't matter really..... I fixed it" I smiled so he knew there was nothing to worry about.

"Do you want to go and meet the guys downstairs?" I asked trying my very best to change the subject

"Yeah but first......." He pointed at my neck. Shit, I still have to cover it,

Troye threw me a jumper and a placed it over the hickey. We didn't hold hands this morning but I think it was because it was early and we hadn't been fully awake. I hope so anyway. We met the guys in the hotel restaurant and sat down at the table. I was sitting in between Troye and Alfie. Me and Troyes hand touched a few times again but it wasn't awkward or anything. I mean, we had made out, he had sucked on my neck and we weren't in a relationship. Confusing I know.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet" Troye announced as he got up and walked away from the table.

We were all sitting having a nice conversation and before I knew, it was so hot in the restaurant, everyone had taken off their hoodies and jumpers. I was melting! I took off my jumper and placed it on the back on chair. I felt a little empty because Troye left, only to go pee but still, I'm obsessed with him. I started talking to Joe and Caspar who were sitting across the table from me until I noticed them staring at my neck.

I forgot I had the hickey........... How the hell could I forget that! Oh no! Oh god! Need an excuse! And fast!

"Tyler! Is that a hickey on your neck?!" Caspar shouted and that made all the guys look at us and smile.

"NO!" I answer way too quickly

"Oh my god! Tyler, was that Troye? Did you guys kiss? Did you guys make out? Oh wow!" Connor shrieked

"No, it wasn't Troye, it's not a hickey guys....... And we didn't kiss or make out or anything!" I snapped back. Out of the corner of my eye I could see unconvinced faces

"Tyler........" Marcus smiled at me

"Guys don't" I whispered

"It was Troye wasn't it?" Joe looked me in the eye

"Ok, it was. Shut the hell up you've got it all wrong though. He was getting worried because........he hadn't kissed a guy before........and he asked me how a guy would properly kiss, I kissed him and then we made out so he knew what it was like.........I asked him if he knew how to give someone a hickey and he said maybe so I...... I kinda let him give me one" I but my lip from fright but I was also very proud of myself for coming up with such a believable story.