Another Lie (chapter 11)

[TROYE POV]

Me and Tyler were lying in the bed trying not look at our friends. This was it. There was no way of getting out if this one. We didn't have an excuse. Nothing to explain ourselves. Or so I thought. Then I heard a giggle from the body next to me. I wondered why he was giggling until he spoke to our friends.

"GOT YA!" He screamed to them. They looked confused and so did I until I realised what Tyler was doing. He was pretending it was a joke. I have to play along.

"You guys are idiots!" I laughed back at them

"We knew yous were coming up here so we decided to try and give yous a heart attack by pretending to do it" Tyler explained. I was glad that Tyler came up with a believable excuse but still, I wanted it to happen. I'm in love with him.

They all looked at each other and burst out laughing. I think they believed it which was good for Tyler. Not for me though. I wanted to just scream at the top of my voice, 'I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU' but I knew he wouldn't say it back and I'm not going through that. Not again.

"We aren't naked....." Tyler had gone red from laughter.

"Alright, so you don't like each other?" Louis asked

Then the sentence that made my heart break into a million pieces.

"God no! We are just best friend that have sexual jokes" Tyler nodded, he didn't look at me. He didn't even let me speak. He didn't like me. If the guys hadn't walked in we probably would have done it. Was he taking advantage of me? Did he know I like him? Was this his idea of banter? Fuck this.

"Yeah, guys really, it was a complete joke" I had to play along and make Tyler think I don't like him that way but it's so hard to not burst out crying then and there.

"Meet in 30?" Joe added trying to change the subject.

Me and Tyler nodded and waited for the guys to leave. This was so awkward. What the hell do I say? What would he say? What would ANYONE say? Oh my god! Someone had to speak. I was almost in tears but I still had to speak. Ok Troye, do it. Don't be scared. Do it. Your still not speaking Troye. For fucks sake, NOW!

"Ummmm..... Tilly" I whispered still looking up at the roof.

"Let's get ready Troye, can we please not talk about it now" he shaked his head and got out from underneath the bed. We were in an awkward silence for a while. No one has anything good to say. Even if we did, we kept it too ourselves. This wasn't a moment that could be fixed with a joke.

--------------------

*End of Holiday*

[TYLER POV]

For the next couple of days. It was a bit awkward between me and Troye. I don't even know what happened. We just almost had sex. I know it shouldn't have happened but I really really wanted it and I hoped Troye did too. Who am I kidding?! He doesn't like me in that way. Probably wanted to do it as friends.... If that's even possible. Why do I always go after the wrong fucking guys! First there's my ex (Ryan) and now Troye. I'll tell you the story of Ryan someday. Just not now.

We were all the the lobby checking out of our rooms and making our way to the airport. Everyone was getting on the same plane back to the UK so we could meet up before Vidcon except Troye. His plane was going back to Perth so he could spend a week with his family instead. Which was understandable because he was still young so he needed them more than we did. Also, his plane was leaving 6 hours before ours was! That meant he was leaving the hotel before us. I didn't want to see him go. I didn't want him to hate me or be mad at me.

I love him.

Now it's time. It's time for my love to leave. He made his way around everyone hugging them all tightly and saying goodbye. He was almost in tears I could see the sparkle he got when he felt that way. He then got to me. It was awkward for about a second until he put his suitcase down, sighed at himself and then pulled me tightly into him. I sighed back in relief and hugged him back the same way. I want this moment to never end. Could Troye fit in my suitcase? Probably not.

"Bye Tilly" he whispered into my ear

"Bye Twink" I gigged into him which made me and him start laughing.

He said a final goodbye to the group and jumped into his cab. He waved from the window and then the black car drove away without hesitation. I was staring outside hoping the car would turn around and that Troye would come running back in and he would kiss me again. But it would never happen. As I was deep into my thought I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me shiver slightly. It was Joe.

"Sorry Tyler I didn't mean to scare you" he gave me a small smile

"It's ok" I murmured trying not to cry

"Are you ok?" His head turned so it was right in front of mine. I looked at Joe and then just burst our crying. Joe quickly pulled my body into his and made his slender arms go right around my back.

"I love him Joe. I fucking love him. He doesn't like me back. He won't like me back. I always go after the wrong guys. Always" I was sobbing into his shoulder. He rubbed my back which relaxed me a little.

"I know Ty, I know. But maybe your not going after the wrong guy. Maybe Troye is the right guy for you" Joe pulled from our hug and looked me dead in the eyes

"He loves you too"

My whole world just came crashing down.

--------------------

A/N :

Heyyyyy guysssss

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, things have happened and people have done things but I'm back!

Hope you like this chapter, sorry it's short but yeah.

See you all soon, love you

Byeeeee xxx