Chapter 5 Part 1

~Bella

Its been a whole week. 1 week, 7 days since Liam and I have agreed to be friends and surprisingly, thoings are going way better than expected. I still catch him looking at me with more than just friendly affection but other than that, we're on good terms. The boys have 3 hours before they have to perform and right now I am currently TRYING to get their hair done. Right now, I am currently chasing Liam because..... I don't know.

"Liam!" I shout, as I pass the dressing room for what seems to be the umpteenth time. "Liam!" I shout again, my eyes scanning the place. Great, this became a game of hide and seek, and I'm the 'it'. I digh and start running around backstage. God, where is that boy? I decide to give up and just head back to hair and makeup.
______________________________________________________

"Couldn't find him?" June says just after I walk in. I sigh and nod my head. "Oh, its fine darling." Danny says, walking in holding a small box with what looked like red velvet cupcakes. "He'll turn up soon enough." He says, reaching inside the box, grabs a cupcake and hands it to me. I thank him and bite into the cupcake. Hmmmmm, not bad. I like it.

Just then, I feel a pair of hands tickle my sides and I scream and nearly drop the cupcake. (A/N I LOVE FOOD!) I hear a familiar laugh and I turn around to get a good look on my attacker.

"LIAM!" I scream at him as he gives me an innocent smile. Gah, he looks so adorable! Wait, what am I thinking? I'm not supposed to tink of Liam like that. Or am I?

Okay...something is wrtong with me.

"Oh come on Bel, it was fun!" He says, still smiling that innocent smile of his. I roll my eyes at him and take anothr bite of my cupcake. Just then, the door throws open and in comes the rest of the boys.

"How come she gets snacks and I don't?" Niall complains once he sees me eating the cupcake. "Because I'm awesome!" I say while he pouts. Typical Niall. "Speaking of snacks," Liam says. "can I have a bite?" He asks. "Get your own cupcake!" I yell, holding my cupcake close to me."Aww please?" He begs, the puppy dog eyes coming on. I shake my head profusely. "Please." He begs, giving me the full puppy dog eyes this time. As much as we spent two years apart, I can never resist those puppy dog eyes. I sigh and break of a chunk of what's left of the cupcake. Liam opens his mouth and I throw in the chunk. he closes his mouth and chews, a playful smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and playfully punch him on the arm before I take another bite.

"Alright you two! That's enough! Chop chop everyone." Danny says, clapping his hands together. I pop the remainder of the cupcake in my mouth and scramble back to the chair along with Liam. Let's hope I can get this done.
_____________________________________________________

Liam's POV

OH MY GOSH IT STILL WORKS! I think to myself as Bel starts to run a brush through my hair. Well, that's something that I can do everyday. Its one of the ways to make her smile. That's basically the number one thing I should do: Make her smile.

Gosh, I wish that I could just grab her and just kiss her. Tell her that I love her. But I can't. Not yet, with all this barely visible hesitation in her eyes. I don't know if she knows it, or even thinks about it, but hesitation flashes in her eyes.

I really need her. I do. Without her, I can't survive. Living without her for two years was hard enough, but after this? I would be living without her forever. I can't handle that at all. I have to tell her, but how and when?

What in the world am I going to do?
______________________________________________________

Bel's POV

Finally! I managed to finish the boys' hair. OIt actually took me an hour at least. So as of now, the boys are just....well pretty much doing the usual monkeying around. Except the fact that Harry and Niall thought it was funny to get shirtless and spray us with water guns. Paul got them five minutes later, so now, Harry and Niall are crossing their arms and pouting/whining.

Meanwhile I'm just watching Liam play his video games while cuddling my meium sized Minnie Tsum Tsum. That boy's being extra needy today for some reason and I still don't know why.

"Li, can I go now?" I whine, cuddling my tsum tsum. "No! I still haven't beaten my high score!" He says, his eyes glued to the screen as his fingers fly over the game console. "But I'm tired!" I groan, laying my head on an arm rest. I shioft my position, so that my head is on the arm rest while my body is squished on the seat. It is then that he pauses the game anf looks at me. He sighs and turns off the game. He walks over to me and bends down to meet my height, his warm bron eyes staring right at me.

"Why don't you just get some sleep?" The concert's starting in a few hours, it'll be noisy then." He says.

"I guess that would be-"

"LIAM!" A girl scream cuts me off. That scream sounds familiar. And then it hits me. The reason that the sound is so familiar is because she appears in my dreams every night.
________________________________________________________

OKAY I"M DONE! Sorry for the long wait. I hope to finish writing the next part of chap 5 by tomorrow then maybe have it up by sunday or monday.

Again sorry for the long wait.

little_mixer_jade🎀