True identities, Discoveries and Powers

Flashback on Chapter 4 part

"We should go and take these kids to Camp Half-Blood before anything else's happened." Percy said urgently. We all nodded in agreement.

"Leaving so soon?" Said a menacing voice and startling us. "We were just starting to have fun." The voice whined. The alert demigods raised their weapons for their next battle against this unknown opponent.

"No one shall leave here" It hissed. Around them the voice laughed evilly.

Alexis

The essence of the monsters that we have defeated, swirled around us like a dark miniature cyclone. We stood here helpless, while the di Angelo brothers tried to suck the monsters essence using their Stygian Iron swords, but the dust around us seemed to multiply rapidly.

Percy and Julia slashed madly at the dust with no avail. I, too, tried to damage the swirling dust using my knife, but with the same result. "Hey, Percy?" Julia asked, "Can they do this?"

"No," Percy replied "I have never seen this before, have you Nico?"

Nico shook his head. Around them the dust collected in front of the group...forming a body.

Nico, Percy, Julia, raised their weapons defensively as they stood in front of the group while Mark and I stood at both sides protecting the injured. I looked at the 3 demigods that we have been trying to protect. In the last 48 hours Jack, Arryn, and Gabe have experienced the life of a demigod. I reassured myself that we'll get home safely.

The essence of the defeated monster formed a clump and shaped it to the form...of the Minotaur.

"No way." Whispered Mark.

"The Minotaur." Said Julia wide eyed.

"This can't be happening." I said in a hushed voice.

The Minotaur's eyes glinted evilly as it flowed red with hatred and anger. His horns shined looking like celestial bronze weapons. His ripped muscular frame held up a huge celestial bronze sword. He roared in defiance and looked at Percy.

"Percy" Nico whispered to him.

"I know," Percy replied then proceeded to yell "Hey wassup M-Man! How was Tartarus? Good? I remember it being hot this season...Well tell them I said hi!"

Julia, Mark and I stared at him wide eye. "Percy!" Julia scolded him. Nico just shook his head, smiling. Then the Minotaur charged at us and swung his sword at Percy.

Percy side stepped and stepped at the monsters sword and ran up to kick his face. He ran away from our group as he keep the monster busy. "Julia, you and I are going to help Percy," Nico commanded "Mark and Alexis defend these three and heal them. At that note they charged at the monster.

We fed them ambrosia and trickled down some nectar in their wounds, but not so much they'll burn to ashes. Then we heard the Minotaur screamed in rage as Julia stabbed him in his leg.

"Impossible!" Screamed Nico.

Mark's head perked up and his eyes grew wide, "I sense Death."