A face to face

Sabine's POV

I woke up and looked at the holoclock it's 4 am. I not slept 6 hours but I don't feel tired. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. So I decided to go downstairs and see how Wolf was doing. He wasn't there anymore. I was wondering where he was. Then I heard someone doing a physical activity down the hall. I followed the sound as I came into a training room. Right by the door I could Wolf's armor. He wasn't wearing his helmet. I looked up to see him attacking a group of 10 clones. He was quick to kill them. He was wearing a pair loose pants and was shirtless. With every move he did I could see the muscles move underneath. He called out more and 20 clones arrived. He killed them quickly.
"Come on you know I can take more than this send me at least 50!" He yelled at the machine. 50 appeared he threw down his blades and starting fighting them with no weapons. He did not kill any of them this time. He just injured them or knocked them out. He stopped and turned around and looked at me.
"I can't believe this. He is smoking hot and sexy." I thought to myself. He was more toned then I expected. I could clearly see his muscles move. He had sweat running down his chest.
"Hot...hot...hot..." Was the only thing running threw my mind.
"Are you trying to catch a fly? Cause if not you should close your mouth" he said with a faint smile.
"Agh ha a." I said snapping out of my daze blushing. "Sorry what did you say?"
"If you don't want to swallow a fly close your mouth" he said amused. He clapped twice and the lights turned on. He turned around to grab a white a shirt and I saw all the scars. I winced. Though he was still hot.
"How you feeling?" He asked.
"I am feeling better thank you. You?" I asked back.
"I could be better." He said but did not elaborate.
"Listen... Julius told is about your past..." I said uncertainly looking at his reaction. He stiffened but said nothing he did not turn around. "What I want to say is that... Well... If you want to... You can come talk to me about anything." I continued sheepishly.
He turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes. His eyes were hazel brown. I could see in his eyes his emotions. Their was hurt but there was also one that surprised me love.
"Umm is this for real? Is he really looking at me with love eyes? This. Is. The. Greatest. Moment. Of. My. Life." I said to myself. I quickly looked away and blushed. When I looked back at him I could see him turning his head and he seemed to be blushing but I am not sure.
"You want breakfast?" He asked. Coming close to me. Holding his hand out for mine.
"Yes I do I am starving!"
I tell him while grabbing his hand. He pulled me up. We went into the kitchen and he started making eggs and bacon. It smelled so good. He excused himself and went into the training room. He came back out dressed in his armor. He did not put his helmet on yet. We ate in silence. Then he did something that I did not expect. He grabbed two sketch books and handed me a pencil and we both started sketching.
I was sketching him. He kept looking at me when he sketched but it was so rarely that I thought he was drawing something else and just keeping an eye on me. We heard footsteps. He quickly hid the sketch book, put on his mask and walked outside saying that he is going to go hunt.